GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Noob wheel spacer question (will it fit?)

superhans1

Car(s)
2016 GTI PP
Hey folks, wondered if I could get some advice and opinions. Just had her lowered (VWR) and I want the wheels to sit a little more flush. She's wearing Santiago as you can see (please ignore the terrible condition) and 225/35's. I was only hoping to stick 10mm spacers on the front, but I'm still worried if it's going to rub on the back of the inner arch. I'm sure I won't be the first to have put spacers on this setup but it does look very tight!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

superhans1

Car(s)
2016 GTI PP
Should be fine, though it might rub a little bit on road dips/bumps.

I have 10mm up front and I'm on 235/35/R19, 19x8 ET50. No rubs when I removed the fender screw.
Thanks, I think my Santiagos are ET51 if I recall. The top of the arch looks fine, even where the screw is, it was the front and back edges I wasn't sure about. Reassuring to know your wider tyres and offset and spacer are still good! Does 10mm sit flush or not quite (do you happen to have a pic?)

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
Thanks, I think my Santiagos are ET51 if I recall. The top of the arch looks fine, even where the screw is, it was the front and back edges I wasn't sure about. Reassuring to know your wider tyres and offset and spacer are still good! Does 10mm sit flush or not quite (do you happen to have a pic?)

See this thread: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?p=653943