GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Tune

faid

Ready to race!
Just finish my tune with Stratified. Overall had an excellent experience with them. Alex provided great service and made sure I was happy with the tune along the way. He even made sure I was happy with my crackle and pop. Had an awesome discussion with him about my goals, and provided excellent advice on how to achieve them with shitty gas around my area.

My current setup
2017 GOLF R DSG
-APR intake
-Unitronic Intercooler
-BFI Stage 2 tranny and engine mount
-HPA dogbone mount
-APR DSG Tune
-H&R lowering spring
-CTS catless Downpipe
-AWE Switchpath exhaust
-Stratified 91 tune
-CTS BOV

Will post dyno result once I get a chance.

Kinno's_R

Just finish my tune with Stratified. Overall had an excellent experience with them. Alex provided great service and made sure I was happy with the tune along the way. He even made sure I was happy with my crackle and pop. Had an awesome discussion with him about my goals, and provided excellent advice on how to achieve them with shitty gas around my area.

My current setup
2017 GOLF R DSG
-APR intake
-Unitronic Intercooler
-HPA dogbone mount
-APR DSG Tune
-H&R lowering spring
-CTS catless Downpipe
-AWE Switchpath exhaust
-Stratified 91 tune
-CTS BOV

I'm glad to hear this. I'm trying to get the rest of my parts so that I can do an e-tune from them as well. They seem to be the go-to guys for e-tunes on this platform. I can't wait to see dyno results :)

fragchild

My current setup
2017 GOLF R DSG
-APR intake
-Unitronic Intercooler
-HPA dogbone mount
-APR DSG Tune
-H&R lowering spring
-CTS catless Downpipe
-AWE Switchpath exhaust
-Stratified 91 tune
-CTS BOV

Were you running an APR or UM tune previously, or did you go straight to Cobb? Just curious how it feels compared to the other guys.

faid

Ready to race!
Were you running an APR or UM tune previously, or did you go straight to Cobb? Just curious how it feels compared to the other guys.

I went straight to Cobb. Got the APR DSG tune, cause cobb is taking their time on the DSG tune, or else i would have gone straight to Cobb DSG tune as well.

Getting a dyno and then putting my BT WMI on and getting Alex to tune it again.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Once you get your dyno sheet if you want to send it over to me I'll put it in my thread under mine. Would be nice to have R stage 2 numbers compared to my gti stage 2 in there for people to see. Seems it's the go to thread for strat, there's probably 40k views if not more up there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

faid

Ready to race!
Once you get your dyno sheet if you want to send it over to me I'll put it in my thread under mine. Would be nice to have R stage 2 numbers compared to my gti stage 2 in there for people to see. Seems it's the go to thread for strat, there's probably 40k views if not more up there.

Unfortunately, all the dyno places are fully booked. So i guess no dyno for my stage 2 R. Will report back when i get everything installed and dialed in with Alex.

I am a long time lurker at that thread. :)

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Unfortunately, all the dyno places are fully booked. So i guess no dyno for my stage 2 R. Will report back when i get everything installed and dialed in with Alex.

I am a long time lurker at that thread. :)
Fantastic looking forward to see the numbers. Are you looking for dynojet or Mustang? I had my 93 dynod on a Mustang and I'll be getting my e30 on a dynojet for better comparison.

faid

Ready to race!
Just picked up my car from Startified tune. Car is running very strong and very fast. Overall i am very happy with the boss500 and startified tune on it. Shout out to Alex, for putting such an awesome tune together and working with me to get it up to its potential. If anyone who is considering a boss500 kit, Alex does wounder with that kit. So for the CTS kit seems good. No problem with it. Thanks to Digg, for suggesting to change the voltage of the wastegate to 3.6V. Sure made a big difference.

Going to run stock fuel pumps for now. Will upgrade the HPFP near spring time to see if we can go a higher Eblend. Going to put it on the dyno soon, see how what kind of numbers i get. Will report back once i have the dyno numbers.

Here is the link to startified tune where alex talks about my car.

https://www.facebook.com/249969398435977/posts/1612404108859159/