GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your ideal/"dream" mk7?

AAK1992

Passed Driver's Ed
Golf R500 in Nardo Grey, 6MT, with the bodykit off a clubsport GTI (the R500 rear is too much for me).

Might as well dream big lol.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
"R" estate with MANUAL gearbox ....& give me the full choice of colours Germany has...& get rid of the stupid quad exhausts...twins are ok.....& the brembo 4 pots from the TTS?...

& all the VWR stuff as factory fit...& then all the options (from other VAG cars etc) I have retro fitted to my car...& how about fitting rear door controllers as per Audi so we can have proper rear door puddle/exit lights...

& alu subframe..

Basically fit the stuff you actually make/have access to instead of dumbing down FFS!!....some of use would like better stuff & as you already make it.... it wouldn't cost the earth...

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Basically a 7.5 Golf R DSG swapped with Audi's new 2.5T. Couple that with my suspension setup and a front mechanical LSD.

I can attack some of the really technical roads around me at around 50mph without tire squeal on my current setup, so only thing I want out of a mk7 at this point is more power with the setup to put it down properly.

Oh and as long as we're dreaming I need me a pair of those beautiful plaid recaro's that the clubsport got.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Mine, with Watkins Glen square set.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Twize

Passed Driver's Ed
Dream MK7 would be the R version of what I have now.
Reflex Silver 2Dr. Done!
Oh what custom touches I could have done.
Boo VWUSA for not bringing it over here!
Oh well, it was only a dream. I’m “OK” with my current GTI. ?

Ezyrider

Ready to race!
Pretty happy with mine 2017 GTI SPORT PP MT6 in Pure White !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ok, I must amend mine for the “PERFET” GTI

RWD, and boxer motor swap or VR6 aluminum bock!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
The one I have now(2014 GTI PP), every time I drive it it brings a smile to my face. It has the looks the power and the handling with an added bonus it carries 5 and luggage.

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI