GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Would you take this deal--2017 GTI S, CPO

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
KBB is your friend. I looked this up and my car was listed online for "internet price" 23,2xx . The fair compared kbb was 22-245xx. I would say if you really want it. Say youll pay 19, or 18.5 i mean that sounds good imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somerset9

Go Kart Newbie
Might go check it out. $22k is the starting negotiation. $5K off the MSRP seems to be what most people are getting on the 2018s, and that's the route I'd have gone if it weren't for the black accents around the fog lights

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Might go check it out. $22k is the starting negotiation. $5K off the MSRP seems to be what most people are getting on the 2018s, and that's the route I'd have gone if it weren't for the black accents around the fog lights

Is that a deal breaker on a 2018? For me, that should be something minor infront of People’s warranty and other upgrades on the new ones.

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I bought my '17 SE with DSG for 27k and 30k out the door. I don't think this is a great deal and personally would skip because it is a fleet car. IMHO, keep looking OP, saving a couple thousand now might end up costing you more later.

GTIjush

Passed Driver's Ed
Hmm true. I'll look out for good deals around me.

Anyone know if the mk7.5 front bumper can be swapped with the mk7?

In the Mk7.5 head/tail light retrofit threads, the fenders and bumper are said to be slightly revised for the Mk7.5, so my guess is if you did a front bumper swap, Mk7.5>Mk7, you’d also need to swap out the fenders and headlights. More trouble than it’s worth IMO but at least you’d have a Mk7 fascia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: