GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Las Vegas VW Owner

U2Slow

From what I understand APR does have a 30 money back. You can check out mine if you want and decide for yourself. I only paid $550 for mine and I know APR is around $775

You are right! I forgot about 30 days.:)

I appreciated, i definitely have to check your car out.

Thank you.

Dan

Moschris

Ready to race!
@u2slow, went to etektuning today, Leo mentioned you! The guys in there were talking about midnight mayhem too. Pretty cool stuff. Bought a dogbone insert from them. looking forward to buying more stuff from them.

U2Slow

@u2slow, went to etektuning today, Leo mentioned you! The guys in there were talking about midnight mayhem too. Pretty cool stuff. Bought a dogbone insert from them. looking forward to buying more stuff from them.

Congratulation! :)

Do they have dogbone in stock? What's color of your GTI?

Moschris

Ready to race!
Congratulation! :)

Do they have dogbone in stock? What's color of your GTI?

They didnt have it in stock, but he ordered it and said that it will come by tuesday, which is not bad. I dont mind waiting.

I dont have a GTI unfortunately :( I just have a golf. Perfect car for me though :D I have it in Tungsten silver :)

U2Slow

They didnt have it in stock, but he ordered it and said that it will come by tuesday, which is not bad. I dont mind waiting.

I dont have a GTI unfortunately :( I just have a golf. Perfect car for me though :D I have it in Tungsten silver :)

Nice!:)

Sincity

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice! I heard they have VW owners meet at VW Dealer in Henderson. Does anyone know anything about it?

Thanks.

It was either the first or last Friday of the month. Check the Vortex. There is an active NV community there.

Moschris

Ready to race!
They have a meet every Wednesday that starts around 7:30 at Flamingo and Durango. They have a good amount of VW's, alot of MK4s. Hope I can see more Mk7s there

Burdman

Passed Driver's Ed
Man, so excited to see this thread! I will be moving to Vegas in July and cant wait to attend some meets.

vegasmk71

First Friday at Findlay VW in Henderson. First Friday each month. Was about 100 VWs last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burdman

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally made it to Vegas! Made it two days before I went to Eurotech tuning and got stage 1. Looking forward to meeting you all.

B-Spec

Welcome!

I currently attend all the first friday meets at VW and the Wednesday night meets hosted by Fukuburger Food truck.

Feel free to stop by and check out the shop!

4375 W Reno Ave, Suite 8
Las Vegas

You guys have anything for a 2013 TDI??. I have a friend that has a Subaru shop in that same complex. I will swing by tomorrow..

Chris