GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What am I missing? (B16/PSS10 Content)

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
That's like saying I really want and can afford a 911 but I don't wanna wait so I'll get a Boxster. No?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah, pretty much.

I ended up just ordering a set of B8 shocks from ECS. They changed their status from "Back Ordered" to May 10th, so I pulled the trigger this morning. Now just have to source out some springs!

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
At this point I'll probably wait on the PSS10's, have run Bilstein on my last 2 GTI's and can't complain one bit. Im going to shoot UroTuning an email on Monday and see if they can provide me with some information or an update of status.

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
^ it seems like a few sites are starting to get initial confirmation from Bilstein on ship dates, even though they're still pretty far out. I'm sure Bilstein is getting pushed like crazy by distributors for anything they can relay to their customers.

Like you said, it's probably best to just wait and get exactly what you want. This is my first GTI and my first run at Bilstein (after 15 years of Honda) so I'm excited to try them out.

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
^ it seems like a few sites are starting to get initial confirmation from Bilstein on ship dates, even though they're still pretty far out. I'm sure Bilstein is getting pushed like crazy by distributors for anything they can relay to their customers.

Like you said, it's probably best to just wait and get exactly what you want. This is my first GTI and my first run at Bilstein (after 15 years of Honda) so I'm excited to try them out.

This is good to hear.

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
^ yep. Ended up ordering a Koni Sport cup kit instead.

GTiTES81

Ready to race!
Yeah this is getting a little ridiculous. Worst part is Bilstein hasn't made any sort of announcement in regards to them not shipping ANYTHING in their line.. which worries me because it might mean they have no friggin idea when they'll be back up and running.

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
Any suggestions concerning other options at this point? I want to lower the car sometime sooner rather than later... Maybe I'll do my IS38 swap first.... *strokes chin*

GTiTES81

Ready to race!
I read good things about Sachs as an option but $2200. They're also adjustable without having to remove anything. Just a bit expensive however.

SVTunit

Ready to race!
Late May is what I have heard although someone recently reported a June ETA, frustrating to say the least. I already have springs, really don't want anything other than B8's so I will just wait it out. H&R or KW might work for those wanting coilovers now.

Just a heads up for those waiting for the B8's. I ordered mine from UJUSA on March 8th 2018 and I just received shipping notification this week. :eek: Finally after over a year! :D

bicycle019

Passed Driver's Ed
Just a heads up for those waiting for the B8's. I ordered mine from UJUSA on March 8th 2018 and I just received shipping notification this week. :eek: Finally after over a year! :D

Mine also shipped yesterday. Took a while, hope it was worth it. Had Koni's on the last several cars so I wanted to try something different.

donefor

Go Kart Newbie
Interested to know what you think of them. I couldn't wait and bought K&W v1, always thinking in the back of my mind that i'd prefer adjustable Bils instead :mad: