GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Rockford Sub with Box and Harness - Direct Replacement for Fender, CarGo Mat

dman918

Ready to race!
FS: 12" Rockford Sub with Box and Harness - Direct Replacement for Fender, CarGo Mat

SOLD!!!

Hi All,

I have a Rockford Fosgate 12" Prime Subwoofer in a custom box. The box is made custom to fit in the spare tire well, which replaces the fender sub. Also included is the harness to make it truly plug and play. See this thread for details on the build: https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7603322-Replace-your-Fender-sub-the-cheap-and-easy-way&

This thing is AWESOME. It was one of the best things I did for my Golf. Sold the car, so I no longer need it. Happy to install for you if you want.

Located in Algonquin, IL. $125 picked up.

I also have a CarGo mat. $40 picked up.

Please see my classifieds for other items I have available. If I don't ship those, then you'll get an additional discount.

Thanks!

Mike

Attachments

• subwoofer.jpg
    subwoofer.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 283
  • cargo.jpg
    cargo.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
I assume it mate's up to the fender amp without any issues? Is the amp strong enough to drive it?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

dman918

Ready to race!
Hmm might be worth it still

Read the thread I have linked in the 4th post. Everyone RAVES about this thing. It really was fantastic. Hook it up at my house. If you don't think it's worth every penny, then don't buy it. I'm that confident it will stay in your car.

Thanks,

Mike

dman918

Ready to race!
Well actually my best friend goes to Indy almost every weekend so he said he could probably take it if you wanted. If you’re 100% sure you want it then I can see if he could do it. He has a family and three dogs he takes so room is tight in his suv.

Last edited: