“Fastest Car” on Netflix

SweetJones_29

Ready to race!
Netflix needs to reboot Pinks in 4k.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I started watching it but couldn't take some of the back stories and manufactured drama. Luckily, you can just fast forward to the last 5 minutes of every episode and see the actual race.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I think its a crazy format running 4 cars side by side. I would not trust the other drivers next to me. Havent gotten to the episode yet, but the trailer shows a crash during the race.

Looking through the episode synopses, I dont see any Mustangs invited to race. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I started watching it but couldn't take some of the back stories...

Really? I found the back stories to be pretty interesting. I feel like it reflects a big part if what I like about the car scene. Meeting other enthusiasts and talking about what got them into cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
They get worse as they go along and more obviously fake. The first episode or two wasn't as bad. The "guy with a supercar" act gets worse as it goes on too.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
I watched it. It was OK, but too much attempt at emotional manipulation. The working class guys with heartfelt backstories, versus stereotypical rich a-holes. They should have focused more on just the cars.

The final "drag-race" on a dry lake was B.S., and invalidated any winner.

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
Honestly its a cool idea but its too dramatic. Seriously over dramatic. Bisimoto pissed me off. How you gonna enter a drag race with all that science but not put on drag tires? like where you think the power is gonna go bro? Gross.

The last I watch i think was teh Viper one that had the overarching drag team story on it.

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Netflix needs to reboot Pinks in 4k.

Wasn't Pinks the show where some hill-jacks went to a dragstrip to yell at one another, while their friends in the background did their best impressions of the crowd scene after the 1st race in the original F&F movie?

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
I started watching it but couldn't take some of the back stories and manufactured drama. Luckily, you can just fast forward to the last 5 minutes of every episode and see the actual race.

This is how I was - I got into the first two episodes, then the "backstories" were killing me. I found myself fast forwarding to the race. It's well produced, and looks great in 4k.

GTI210

Ready to race!
Watched a few episodes. I find the constant, not so subtle NOS advertisements more annoying than the backstories.