GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HUGE Uber-Stealth Audio Sale!!! 30% off Storewide

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
I have not done of these for several years now. However, this markes 10 years of building VW boxes for me, so I figured that was worth celebrating.

I looked up the prices for my original boxes, and I am rolling back everything to 2008 prices.

30% off your purchase (excludes carpet) with coupon code: Summer$ale2018

No minimum order, no maximum savings, just a full 30$ off anything you want!

Visit the site: www.uberstealthaudio.com

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I ordered one, can't wait to have a sub again, this time with hatch space... free bump.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Hopefully i can get it built this weekend.

Hopefully more people will take advantage of this sale, as demand seems to be decreasing, and this may be the last year I produce boxes.

Go tell some friends!!

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Square is the current design, although i can make it however any one wants. Square offers more volume with no increase in shipping box size.

Some people have had success using a DVC coil sub wired directly into the plug that feeds the OEM fender sub.

others install an aftermarket amp and install the sub as usual

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Any news on my request for dual terminal cups? Or a terminal cup with dual connections? I'll pay whatever price difference that causes.

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Just letting you know i reduced prices further today. I actually moved to real shipping costs at checkout, so i removed what i had added in to cover free shipping. This should make prices cheaper for most people as i am in the central US, and i had cost added shipping coat to coast. People on the coasts should see little change in total cost

RTownsend

Passed Driver's Ed
Just wanted to vouch for build quality on your boxes. Had a Mk6 box and have my MK7 box waiting to go in to my new GTI.

The boxes are built beautifully and perform as advertised, 10/10.

I hope you can continue to build these for the community, they are worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to vouch for build quality on your boxes. Had a Mk6 box and have my MK7 box waiting to go in to my new GTI.

The boxes are built beautifully and perform as advertised, 10/10.

I hope you can continue to build these for the community, they are worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for the positive feed back. I hope i guess to keep building them as well. However, there just does not seem to be as much demand between the helix boxes getting such a price drop, and the factory sub.

Im currently trying to develop new products so i can keep afloat

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
My box won't be installed for a few weeks yet, no garage space, but boy does it look great sitting in my living room. Finished nicely, cut for the sub was dead on. Test fit in the hatch, sitting inside the spare, looks to give about an inch of clearance with the floor in the raised position. Should be plenty for most shallow mount subs.

Carpet is a perfect match too, even though it will be hidden under the floor. Can't wait to get it installed. For anybody on the fence this is a quality piece, worth the price, even before the sale.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Stereo Integrity BM MKV... had it connected in my car while mocking up my amp rack layout, maybe half an hour of play time. Low volume as it needs to be broken in still and it was fantastic.

With my super limited experience probably better to leave some links:

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/general-car-audio-discussion/362354-bm-mkv.html

http://stereointegrity.com/product/bm-mk-v-12-subwoofer/

This sub is the successor to this: https://www.diymobileaudio.com/foru...rage-joe-review-stereo-integrity-bm-mkiv.html