GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I mean I can buy your first beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not that lol, just hard to get away from the family for that long (5 month old and 4 yo).

Between building mk7 parts and my real job I’m tied up 60 hours a week, but I’ll for sure see you guys at C&C or Zmax for Streetcar Takeover (family can join)

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
It’s not that lol, just hard to get away from the family for that long (5 month old and 4 yo).

Between building mk7 parts and my real job I’m tied up 60 hours a week, but I’ll for sure see you guys at C&C or Zmax for Streetcar Takeover (family can join)

No worries, I totally feel you on that. I’ve got a 3 year old and a 20 month old....gotta make plenty of time for family. Next time we can plan something towards Charlotte

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
No worries, I totally feel you on that. I’ve got a 3 year old and a 20 month old....gotta make plenty of time for family. Next time we can plan something towards Charlotte

I know it might be kind of a haul but Saturday, June 2 is the next Charlotte Cars n Coffee. I finally have Friday nights off now so my son and I will be there if not the whole family. I’d be happy to set up a post meet GTG with you guys driving in to make it more worth the drive either for this one or one of the following meets

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Going to do the Sierra Nevada run on the 2nd, but would be up for C&C Charlotte and a GTG the next time one is planned up there.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Going to do the Sierra Nevada run on the 2nd, but would be up for C&C Charlotte and a GTG the next time one is planned up there.

Sounds like a plan, actually even better the first Saturday of July is Street Car Takeover at Zmax, I’ll be competing in roll racing and 1/4 mile drags, but for those just wanting to do test n tune they’ll have plenty of that too.

It’s an all day thing and a ton of fun, hosted by 1320 video and some of the guys from street outlaws

My car even made the video last year, got smoked by an SRT 4 drag car lol

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
So this weekend, headed up to Sierra Nevada. We can meet at Haywood mall and I was thinking around 10:45-11am so that we could get up there by lunch and grab some food...then head back

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
So this weekend, headed up to Sierra Nevada. We can meet at Haywood mall and I was thinking around 10:45-11am so that we could get up there by lunch and grab some food...then head back

Sounds good to me. Hopefully my son will be done with SATs and can come too. He can DD for his daddy :D.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Sorry that Ill miss this one... I really need a weekend that I can do what I want to do... I moved to Greenville in February and NOT A SINGLE WEEKEND have I been here, and my next 3 weekends are already planned back in Atlanta thanks to my wonderful wife..............

Next time!

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
So meet up is tomorrow for the Sierra Nevada extravaganza. Meet at Haywood mall, I guess in front of JC penny....I’ll be there at 10:45

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
How did the ride go?

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Want to schedule something for July or August? I still need to meet you all, haha. And need to do a spirited drive.

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Was good, up through Ceaser’s Head was great, didn’t get stuck behind too many slow pokes.

Was a nice ride through Caesar’s Head :)
I had great day with you guys!