GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

strut brace

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
just wondering if anyone is running one or if they are even worth the money...eurocode is running them 20% off so i figured id see if anyone runs anything of theirs

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
I have the Eurocode front and rear shock braces on my car, have had them for about 3+ months with really only daily commutes on the car. I bought them used from a forum member here, but 20% off is a good sale too.

Are they worth it? I don't know if I can answer that, for you at least haha. They are built very very well. They install easy, even considering the front brace needs your windshield wipers removed. The rear takes 10 mins tops. Bracing is a really tough thing to quantify in terms of benefits though. I can say my car steers very well and has solid feedback, and that the car is very tied together but I have other suspension mods as well. I think the front brace adds some NVH, with the towers tied together it feels like big bumps are transmitted pretty harshly through the car, but I also have the 034 dynamic+ camber mounts which add to that for sure.

Long story short, I bought them to tie everything together and I think they do just that. Can you live without them? Probably, but they checked off a box for me in terms of wrapping up my suspension setup.