GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

air freshener

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
I'm trying to find something that resembles an actual new car scent and does't smell like chemical hell, or even something non-new car scent thats doesn't smell like chemical hell or as though I'm masking anything.

Not that I am masking anything, it's just sometimes you smell an air freshener and it smells like something that you've smelled in someones home or car who is trying to mask cigarette smell.

I tried Little Trees New Car Smell vent wrap given some advice I saw online, but it was awful and overpowering chemical smell. 3 people got in my car and asked wtf the smell was.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32

ILoveButter

Ready to race!
Stripper smell is really good, but it doesn't last long. The new car smell I'm pretty sure is the same as griots air freshener, it has a leather smell to it so if you have cloth seats factor that in. But the new car smell stays a lot longer than the stripper. I really want to try the sandal wood.

You could try blunt power, they have tons of smells, but its oil based so I would just spray it on an old little tree so you don t mess up the interior. I dont have experience with blunt power but they are cheap

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
The Stripper Scent smells like 2 of my exes, both of which were crazy, so it's actually called Crazy Bitch Smell under my roof. But, ahhhh, it brings back memories...

I liked CG's Bubblegum one a lot.