GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI VS Jeep SRT 2017

A2MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
SO today turned out to be a interesting morning as I'm coming to work. A jeep cut me off IN MEXICO and I decided to see what the deal was so as I pulled up next to the jeep it Takes off, I downshift to third and it hung me never leaving my passenger door. We come to a stop at a gas station light. Light turns green It really takes off about two cars and I spin 1-2 gear catching in 3rd finally and only start to reel him in about 4th but by then was going XXX speeds we let off and switch lanes at the next light. We both roll down our windows and surprisingly its a woman lol:eek:. Se says,' That lil thing is fast lol I was like I didn't think I would keep up with you". we both give a thumbs up and she turns off. The jeeps have about 470+ hp? My car is just 2017 4 door MT has a pro tune on it nothing special. Made my morning :)

Happy Friday everyone,

Alan.

Last edited:

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
186-209 hp/ton at the crank compared to about 200hp/ton at the wheels for a tuned IS20 GTI. It's funny that Mexico has a Carson BLVD.

A2MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
That's awesome that a chick raced you! It's a huge turn on when chicks drive fast cars..

LOL right she was pushing it too, it was nice to see someone else so passionate about thair Car and stopped to chat about it!