GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/WTT: 2016 GTI SE White (6MT, Livermore, CA -- Bay Area))

kpally

FS/WTT: 2016 GTI SE White (6MT, Livermore, CA -- Bay Area) *PRICE DROP!*

Hey guys, how's it going! I'm looking into getting a BRZ Limited with similar miles or an FRS release series, so if you're looking to trade, please let me know! Otherwise, my 2016 GTI SE is now for sale. I am looking to get around $19,500

wBwEWnH---Imgur.jpg

She has been garaged for about 80% of her life, and been well taken care of, aside from the curb rash on some of the wheels (whoops!). The car does not have the performance pack, but does have the lighting package with the nice LED DRLs. All servicing has been done on time at Dublin Volkwagen. The car currently has 24,000 miles and will slowly go up, as it is my daily driver. Although I work from home most days (Software Engineer), I do go in to work 1-2 times a week, and sometimes more when we have important meetings. The VIN # is: 3VW5T7AU8GM069367

I have done some minor mods to the car, but mainly cosmetics. I prefer not sell any of the parts individually. I also still have the window sticker!!

- Rokblokz mudflaps
- Black VW emblem on front (Buyer will receive stock silver one as well)
- Euro LED tail lights (Buyer will receive stock tail lights as well)
- Euro LED tail light wiring harness for amber turn signals
- Borla Catback Exhaust (Buyer will receive stock exhaust as well)

If you'd like any other pictures, have any concerns, or would like to come by and see the car, please contact me at (925) 336-6015 or send me a PM! Thanks for your time, and I look forward to doing business with you :)

xqkgTiI---Imgur.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_5001.JPG

Arcd46R---Imgur.jpg

dO8s6CD---Imgur.jpg

eV97XoI---Imgur.jpg

Last edited: