GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

(NO VIDEO) 2010ish mustang gt vs 16' gti is38

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Well i finally got a v8 to run me, it was around a 2010 mustang gt unknown mods but know he had exhaust, it sound good, we ran 3 times and I pulled him hard, we did 2 3rd to 4th gear runs and 1 2nd-3rd and the pull from second he jumped out on me cause I just spun (stock a/s) and had to pedal like crazy but caught him quickly and kept pulling hard by him and I let off half way through 3rd. He was cool and we have the thumbs up, he said something but couldn't hear him cause is car was to loud. Pretty sure he was shocked how bad he just got beat by a little vw.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

B00STED1

Ready to race!
2010’s are 4.6’s i believe. My friends stage 2 ST hung with one a while back and I blew his ST out of the water so it’ll be an easy kill. Feels good to take on a V8 and win. I’ve yet to know that feeling lmao I only ran my other friends tuned 5.0 and I knew I’d lose but still tried ��

railroader

Autocross Newbie
2010’s are 4.6’s i believe. My friends stage 2 ST hung with one a while back and I blew his ST out of the water so it’ll be an easy kill. Feels good to take on a V8 and win. I’ve yet to know that feeling lmao I only ran my other friends tuned 5.0 and I knew I’d lose but still tried
Ya I know, I didn't think it would be a problem but I can't get a 5.0 or any other v8's to run me so it was a welcomed challenge

SpoolDude

Passed Driver's Ed
The 2010 was the first year of the body style that ran until 2012, but was the only one with the 4.6. 2009s looked completely different but still had the 4.6. They were mid-high 13s. Stage one would kill them easily lol

railroader

Autocross Newbie
There is a guy here with a 2002 with a coyote swap I wouldn't mind running just to see
The 2010 was the first year of the body style that ran until 2012, but was the only one with the 4.6. 2009s looked completely different but still had the 4.6. They were mid-high 13s. Stage one would kill them easily lol