GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Photobucket Hotlink Fix

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
No thanks. I don't use them now as they stopped all links without warning and tried to blackmail everyone to pay to show the images.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
I think the point is, there are gazillions of old forum threads with valuable information, but dead links, making them nearly useless. Not just here, but all forums.

I'll give it a try on my home computer tonight. I'm curious though, with Photobucket's "new" business plan, how long they will stay solvent. In other words, if they pull the plug altogether, there will be nothing for even a plug-in to grab.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
No thanks. I don't use them now as they stopped all links without warning and tried to blackmail everyone to pay to show the images.

I think the point is, there are gazillions of old forum threads with valuable information, but dead links, making them nearly useless. Not just here, but all forums.

I'll give it a try on my home computer tonight. I'm curious though, with Photobucket's "new" business plan, how long they will stay solvent. In other words, if they pull the plug altogether, there will be nothing for even a plug-in to grab.

^this. If you search old threads or visit other forums with Photobucket links you can view them with this chrome extension.

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah, someone posted this elsewhere previously and it's definitely the best tool to have runnin in background if you do lots of forum searches. The whole point fingalonga is you're bypassing that b.s. where they broke everyone's links so you stil have functioning pictures when needed.