GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheel spacers

faisalbasha

Ready to race!
I’m looking for wheel spacers. Again. The first ones I bought created a vibration when the car went over 120km. I realized that one of the spacers got dented when I slightly cut a short corner and hit the pavement. I bought those off eBay. So I wasn’t surprised and threw them out. Any suggestions where I can buy a flush spacer kit with good quality ?????

2016 mk7 golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
My ECS spacers have been perfectly fine.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
I had ECS spacers on my MK5 and they were great, no issues whatsoever.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I paid about 260 for spacers, flush kit. Does that sound reasonable ?? They’re Canadian made 15mm in front and 2mm in the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To go with which wheels?

Matthewpt

Ready to race!
I have been getting the 42 draft designs hubcentric spacers 15mm/20mm for the OEM Austins and 3mm/5mm for aftermarket wheels. No vibrations when I tried 120mph.

Wetelvis

Ready to race!
H&R 15mm rear 10mm front on stock Austin’s no issues.

I’ve purchased a set of TSW Bathurst from a local shop and when discussing the upsizing to 19 and different offsets ( my mind can’t get around the simple math of offset ? ) I was told they could have whatever I needed just milled by local fabricator for about same price as I payed for H&R if they didn’t already have something.

Never underestimate our local shops, it’s a competitive market place for this kind of stuff and it never hurts to shop around online and ask if they’ll price match what you find! Plus I find on something’s I’ll pay a little more for piece of mind on knowing if there is any issues they will deal with it!!

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Great service there in Vic. Especially the offer to local fab.

Which shop?

Wetelvis

Ready to race!
Great service there in Vic. Especially the offer to local fab.

Which shop?

Big O on Quadra St
Priced matched a set of Firestone 500 even after I mentioned they are the only ones in Canada that had any, plus better price than I could get from Tirerack.

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
I purchased a cheap'o set of 5mm for the rears. I don't consider it an engineering marvel as it is a plate of aluminum with holes drilled in it. Not a lot to go wrong unless damaged. Personally, I would get another set of aluminum spacers at the best price you can find them for.