GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 GTI SE good price to purchase?

WhiteTigerSE

Passed Driver's Ed
MSRP $27,835

I thought that was a cash deal but the dealer said I have to finance. If I finance maybe I can just pay it off after couple payments?

The standard does not come with a limited slip differential. Just a warning. I almost bought a GTI S as well, but then found out its the only trim that doesn't come with a LSD. I could have easily gotten a nice white one for $19500 OTD.

yutekao

The standard does not come with a limited slip differential. Just a warning. I almost bought a GTI S as well, but then found out its the only trim that doesn't come with a LSD. I could have easily gotten a nice white one for $19500 OTD.

I did not know that. Thank you! So it’s defintely worth the extra money for the LSD, headlights, leather seats

Do you guys think if I do not finance... $25,000 OTD + TTL for 2017 GTI SE DSG will be a good number to shoot for or it’s too low for not financing?

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
MSRP $27,835

I thought that was a cash deal but the dealer said I have to finance. If I finance maybe I can just pay it off after couple payments?

$8000 off sticker is a great deal for base GTI. As mentioned previously, you can pay off the loan with your first payment.

yutekao

Went to the local dealership today and got an OTD price for the 2017 GTI S DSG for $23,500 OTD (includes TTL)

At first the dealer offered me $26,252 OTD includes everything

I am think about pulling the trigger tomorrow.

Any thoughts?

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
I would say yes! I picked up my used '16 GTI S last year with 7k miles for $22,500 OTD. Nothing like brand new though!!

VWJUNKIE

well...it all depends

17s GTIs are closer to 8k off. 18s anywhere from 3500 to 4500 off. Getting dealer finance makes the deal more attractive to the dealer. You can pay off after that. No harm no foul :cool:

yutekao

Ended up getting a new 2017 GTI S at my local dealership. 22.5K OTD that is including TTL.

Could've save a little more if I went to Atlanta but for the money and time traveling there it is not worth it.

wantone

Ready to race!
Cot damn who is buying the remaining Sheehy VW 2017 GTI S DSG models? I was there a few days ago and they are blowing them out pretty quickly. Went again tonight and only like 6 left. Quite a few sold in just a few days. I guess no one on here.