GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Use Site Link for Tire Rack Orders IMPORTANT

Sonny@TireRack.com

sonny@tirerack.com
Just a reminder to always use the forum link to place your orders from the Tire Rack (located in the upper right hand corner). Feel free to contact me directly with questions (I am a delight to talk to), but to ensure that golfmk7.com is credited with the order, you will want to use the forum link. Thanks all! :)

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
I bought some pzero rosso corso back in december. Fantastic tires (now that it is warm) any way i could retroactively give credit to mk7 forum? i was notified via another member here

ch0sen0ne7

Passed Driver's Ed
I would like to know if I can retroactively give credit to the forum as well.

And I'd like to give a big shoutout to Nick, Nicole, and Steve at Tire Rack for their good customer service. Long story short, I ran over something on the freeway this past Sunday which took out two of my tires, one almost all the way down to the wheel. I ordered 4 new wheels and tires and Tire Rack got em mounted, balanced, and shipped on Monday. They came in yesterday and my car is back in business! :D

These folks answered all my questions and were very helpful. I would definitely do business with you all again.

AR11

Ready to race!
I'm considering the RE-11A in 245/40r18. The tread width is listed at 9". Should I be running a 9" wheel to accommodate that tire? Would you recommend 8.5" or 9"? Which will put a more appropriate preload on the sidewall? This will be a semi-dedicated track set.

myke1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
15 SE DSG|19 STI WP
Just a reminder to always use the forum link to place your orders from the Tire Rack (located in the upper right hand corner). Feel free to contact me directly with questions (I am a delight to talk to), but to ensure that golfmk7.com is credited with the order, you will want to use the forum link. Thanks all! :)

I need some direction: I would like to purchase a Wheel and Tire package-OZ Ultra leggera's & Firehawk tires. Question would 245's fit? I will be using them to carve mountains (high lateral loads) and maybe 1-2 track days. Suspension and lowering will come later. Risk of rubbing? I would like to avoid spacers. Thanks!

Links below.

https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whe...h=Black+Painted&showRear=no&packageFlow=false

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...ewall=Blackwall&partnum=44WR8FHI5XL&tab=Sizes

Last edited:

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
Just ordered Yokohama Advan A052 235/40-18 with Heat Cycling. Sonny please confirm that my order gives credit to the forums. Thank you.

Order # DG76607
Date: 01/25/2019