GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTD tyres - F1 Eagle or PS4

ejs4

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi,

Changing my stock tyres. Considering wither Goodyear Eagle F1Asymmetrical 3 or Michelin PS4.

Pretty much same price fitted (F1 £95 & PS£ £108

Mostly looking for a quieter cabin but also wear would be a bonus.

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
Had the eagles F1s before and they were bald in a year. I've stayed away from them since. My vote would be the Michelins between the two.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

robby1

Ready to race!
I had a pair of Eagla F1s fitted last week - £81 each fully fitted at home by tyresonthedrive :D couldn't get that price at any shop if i called into them

Jamie93

Passed Driver's Ed
If you want quieter cabin, get the eagle f1's. Had these on and cannot fault them on my GTD. As for tyre life, I'm on my 3rd set now and have got 25k easy out of each of the front pairs and nearly 40k on the rears. Depends upon what sort of driving you do and how you drive. The GTD will eat tyres if you thrash it all the time. They are a good tyre for general and motorway driving in my opinion.

ejs4

Passed Driver's Ed
Which are better in the wet? My bridgestones break traction in 2nd gear when its raining

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
Had the eagles F1s before and they were bald in a year. I've stayed away from them since. My vote would be the Michelins between the two.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bald Eagles