GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dsg service.

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
The 8100 yes, the febi I'm not sure about off the top of my head.

EmmKay11945

Ready to race!
The 8100 yes, the febi I'm not sure about off the top of my head.

Yes the 8100 is good, but I'm not sure if the filter will fit. Can't find any info on it. I think its for older models like 2010-2014 so I'm not sure if the filters are the same on the 2016 as they are in those 2010-2014 years

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
same filter has been used since 2015.... well 2008 or so honestly (maybe even since the first VW DSG in NA... not sure when that was). For the 2018's they revised the filter.... as in it has a different part number (a B...or maybe a D at the end), but still fits all the DSG's.

Here is the part number, same as comes in the 8100 kit: 02E305051C/D Filter

Simple google search for the win: mk7 gti dsg filter

BLAM.

Google (if you know how to use technology) > these forums (as far as searching goes). As the saying goes, if you can't google.... go kill yourself (very much so kidding here guys... fuck). Maybe I meant Camp Kill Yourself? Anyone else like CKY? Yup that's what I meant, the computer I mean cellphone auto corrected Camp to go...

Last edited:

EmmKay11945

Ready to race!
same filter has been used since 2015.... well 2008 or so honestly (maybe even since the first VW DSG in NA... not sure when that was). For the 2018's they revised the filter.... as in it has a different part number (a B...or maybe a D at the end), but still fits all the DSG's.

Here is the part number, same as comes in the 8100 kit: 02E305051C/D Filter

Simple google search for the win: mk7 gti dsg filter

BLAM.

Google (if you know how to use technology) > these forums (as far as searching goes). As the saying goes, if you can't google.... go kill yourself (very much so kidding here guys... fuck). Maybe I meant Camp Kill Yourself? Anyone else like CKY? Yup that's what I meant, the computer I mean cellphone auto corrected Camp to go...

I probably should kill myself, honestly.
But I'd probably fuck that up also.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
I did my first dsg service without fucking anything up. (as far as I know) guess I don't have to kill myself.

Yup cause when I was talking about knowing how to use google to look up a filter part number, I was actually talking about being able to do a DSG service, you got me.