GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Don't race an M4, not even once" B*tch Please! - WOLF Mk7 GTI vs tuned 510whp M5

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
"Don't race an M4, not even once" B*tch Please! - WOLF Mk7 GTI vs tuned 510whp M5

Im just teasing you VAG*tech :)

Middle car is a 390WHP ISF.
Camera car is the current record holder of the worlds fastest Audi S4 in its category.
Those M5's trap in the mid high 120's.
He was VERY surprised to see me actualling pulling him till 120.

Last edited:

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI

I wasnt as heatsoaked on this run.
Words fastest stock compressor S4 and ISF.
A hood on would have probably made it an even run.
Those S4 trap at over 120 so no doubt I will hit that 120 trap mark.
The M5 traps a 123.

I am on the very left lane.

Last edited:

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
No worries man. Ill just copy paste what I said in the other thread.

Well a couple of things to note, out of all of our races this one was the worst for me. But the only one on Camera. Either way after 110mph ish its game over for me, the M4 just has too much top end. Also JB4 M4's are running 460-490whp and are much lighter than the M5, so I actually would put money on this M4 being faster than the M5 you raced. Secondly, my car is not gutted and I have a total of 3 mods. So It's not like I am maxed out. Not making excuses, I would have lost either way. IS38 probably could have hung longer but lets be realistic, the M4 is only 300lbs heavier, has a better transmission and is more aerodynamic, its going to take something bigger than an IS38 to hang with a JB4 M4. What is really interesting is he just dropped $38k on a Dinan stage 3 package that the dealer is going to install when all the parts arrive, so you guys will get videos of that as well. As soon as GIAC released IS38 software I will go IS38 and compare again with the M4.

I think on the 13th we are going back out and he will run the stock map so I can see what I would do against him stock.

I will also add that M4's are trapping 120mph stock on rare occasions and the JB4 cars as high as 126mph, so far I have never seen a single GTI in that range. So if you can do it, Id love to see it.

Oh lastly, good runs, I love your car I was telling my GF about it earlier. Was that a V10 M5 or a V8T?

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
No worries man. Ill just copy paste what I said in the other thread.

Well a couple of things to note, out of all of our races this one was the worst for me. But the only one on Camera. Either way after 110mph ish its game over for me, the M4 just has too much top end. Also JB4 M4's are running 460-490whp and are much lighter than the M5, so I actually would put money on this M4 being faster than the M5 you raced. Secondly, my car is not gutted and I have a total of 3 mods. So It's not like I am maxed out. Not making excuses, I would have lost either way. IS38 probably could have hung longer but lets be realistic, the M4 is only 300lbs heavier, has a better transmission and is more aerodynamic, its going to take something bigger than an IS38 to hang with a JB4 M4. What is really interesting is he just dropped $38k on a Dinan stage 3 package that the dealer is going to install when all the parts arrive, so you guys will get videos of that as well. As soon as GIAC released IS38 software I will go IS38 and compare again with the M4.

I think on the 13th we are going back out and he will run the stock map so I can see what I would do against him stock.

I will also add that M4's are trapping 120mph stock on rare occasions and the JB4 cars as high as 126mph, so far I have never seen a single GTI in that range. So if you can do it, Id love to see it.

Oh lastly, good runs, I love your car I was telling my GF about it earlier. Was that a V10 M5 or a V8T?

V10 tuned at 510WHP. curb weight is 4000 pounds.

Last edited:

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
V10 tuned at 510WHP. curb weight is 4300 pounds.

Ok so its 1000 lbs heavier than the M4 with 20-30 more Hp and much less Tq, as well as one less gear, and probably a manual? The M4 was Dual clutch, which as we know makes a huge difference in a race. I have a buddy with a V10 M5, 6 speed. Tune, intake, headers and exhaust. Ill run him and post a video, I am sure that's about the same mods the one you raced had.

Too bad I sold my E55, because after I did the pulleys, headers, exhaust and tune it was wicked fast and would have decimated this M4.

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Ok so its 1000 lbs heavier than the M4 with 20-30 more Hp and much less Tq, as well as one less gear, and probably a manual? The M4 was Dual clutch, which as we know makes a huge difference in a race. I have a buddy with a V10 M5, 6 speed. Tune, intake, headers and exhaust. Ill run him and post a video, I am sure that's about the same mods the one you raced had.

Too bad I sold my E55, because after I did the pulleys, headers, exhaust and tune it was wicked fast and would have decimated this M4.

m5 was auto and 510whp on mustand dyno.
Also correction m5 is 4000lbs

Last edited:

GarabinS1

Ready to race!
m5 was auto and 510whp on mustand dyno.
Also correction m4 is 4000lbs

Ive seen an M4 on the scale, it was a DCT and came in at 3560lb. Also what mods did this m5 have??? The majority of fully bolted on e60 M5s dont come near that at 450-480whp, and thats not on a mustang dyno, was it stroked?

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Ive seen an M4 on the scale, it was a DCT and came in at 3560lb. Also what mods did this m5 have??? The majority of fully bolted on e60 M5s dont come near that at 450-480whp, and thats not on a mustang dyno, was it stroked?

Dont know.
However I did hear he was tuned.
He pulled the S4 by a a few cars, which is the current in class record holder and made these monster AWD numbers on a mustang dyno and is way lighter.

And the ISF runs 12's

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
Dont know.
However I did hear he was tuned.
He pulled the S4 by a a few cars, which is the current in class record holder and made these monster AWD numbers on a mustang dyno and is way lighter.

And the ISF runs 12's

I don't think it is possible for an M4 to weight 4000 lbs, maybe a fully option luxo M3, but he put his car on the Scale at it was 3560lbs with gas in it. I think the problem with what you keep saying about the S4 is this. The S4 is AWD so 1/4 mile times are impressive, but you also need to realize those E60 M5's just like the W211 E55's are running 114-118mph trap speeds stock, so even a stock M5 would keep up pretty well with a bolted and tuned B8 S4 on a highway pull, even though the S4 would dominate at the strip. Now I am in no way saying your car is not impressive, it is, I am sure it is faster than mine. I'm not sure what all your mods are because for whatever reason they are above top secret but clearly its more than the normal bolt on IS20 car.

I have raced an ISF, it was not even a challenge.

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
I meant to say M5 is 4000lbs :)
This ISF pulled a FBO minus FMIC stage 2 Mk7.
Here is a run from 2 months ago against him:
we are dead even.

His 40-100 is 7 seconds.
ISF is FBO

And the S4 got destroyed by the BMW on a fresh pull.
I got a video of it.

Last edited: