GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
ESPN announced no more commercials during F1 broadcasting for 2018!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Winning!

Commercials make NASCAR unwatchable.

Wetelvis

Ready to race!
ESPN announced no more commercials during F1 broadcasting for 2018!

I get the picture in pictures commercials, drives me crazy when I can just make out there is something happening and I can’t hear it and barely see it in the small screen ?

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Great win for Ricciardo in Shanghai! Smart move by Red Bull to take tires during the safety car. Easy pickings for DR on fresh tires. Verstappen should have probably rode his coattail to 2nd place, but like the young fool he is, he tried first to run over Hamilton, and finally did run over Vettel, spinning them both.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Great win for Ricciardo in Shanghai! Smart move by Red Bull to take tires during the safety car. Easy pickings for DR on fresh tires. Verstappen should have probably rode his coattail to 2nd place, but like the young fool he is, he tried first to run over Hamilton, and finally did run over Vettel, spinning them both.

Yeah, sheesh Verstappen needs to tame himself. Like you said if just kept driving, his pace would have led him to P2.

Was wishing for a better result from Haas but MAG still took home a point. Nice to see Hamilton gain a bit on Vettel in the standings.

Also, picked up a new hat the other day! Hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Ooo nice hat! I could use some new Haas merch.

And I'm super glad Danny Ric. won. He truly deserved it.
I want to like Max, but his ambition keeps getting the best of him.
And being a Vettel fan, I was super disappointed. However Ferrari's strategy was not great either.
But it happens, racing is racing.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Ooo nice hat! I could use some new Haas merch.

And I'm super glad Danny Ric. won. He truly deserved it.
I want to like Max, but his ambition keeps getting the best of him.
And being a Vettel fan, I was super disappointed. However Ferrari's strategy was not great either.
But it happens, racing is racing.

On a bright note for Ferrari fans, they kicked arse in qualifying. The Red Bull tire strategy is what won the race. MB-AMG was missing a little something all weekend.

ruffrider519

Passed Driver's Ed
Hahah oh boy there is one for verstappen now too.. did you hear about how hulkenberg called him out for the sudden 150bhp that the Renault PU caused him to spin out in Bahrain?

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
Max could have been P1 had he not been overly aggressive. I liked seeing Redbull win though, especially for a guy like Ricciardo. But I also love the idea of a three horse race this season.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Hamilton steals the win in Baku. He flat-spotted a tire early and had to pit and was looking at a 3rd place finish. Vettel led most of the race and was the winner in waiting, but then Verstappen blocks his teammate Ricciardo causing an accident that wipes them both out and brings out the safety car. Bottas was temporarily in the lead due to an earlier pit stop by Vettel. This was a huge break that should have given Bottas the victory, as he was able to pit under the safety car and stay in the lead. On the restart, Vettel locks up passing Bottas for the lead and skids wide allowing Hamilton by. All Bottas has to do is cruise home for the win, BUT he cuts a tire with two laps left and Hamilton rolls home to the checkers. Helluva race.

Also, Grosjean warm his tires right into the wall under the safety car. lolwtf