GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VTT Stage 2 Cast Production Sample Photos Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargasturbotech

Ready to race!
Little more messing around today. Red Graph is our original Stage 2 test unit, the Blue graph is our new production sample. Both running the same UM tune at 30PSI, E85. As you can see the turbos perform nearly identical except the production sample picks up about 300-350RPM in spool depending on how much you let the car cool down. We will prob run it up to 33 psi in the AM. Then get the Drag radials back on it for some 60-130. The better spool should help shed some 1/10's off our already potent 7.88...

Attachments

• VTT Sample 1 Vs VTT Sample 2 30 PSI.jpg
    VTT Sample 1 Vs VTT Sample 2 30 PSI.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 725
Last edited:

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Little more messing around today. Red Graph is our original Stage 2 test unit, the Blue graph is our new production sample. Both running the same UM tune at 30PSI, E85. As you can see the turbos perform nearly identical except the production sample picks up about 300-350RPM in spool depending on how much you let the car cool down. We will prob run it up to 33 psi in the AM. Then get the Drag radials back on it for some 60-130. The better spool should help shed some 1/10's off our already potent 7.88...

How much boost do you recommend for a good reliable daily driver?? 25ish?

Vargasturbotech

Ready to race!
Well we ran our first turbo at 30-33 psi for over 7000 miles for abuse testing. Its now been removed working perfectly, and sent to UM for more testing on one of their vehicles. I would say based on our testing 25-27psi would provide very extensive longevity for the unit.

Vargasturbotech

Ready to race!
Finished the dyno testing with a pull at 32 psi in the heat of the day, and decided to leave it there. The poor car has been beaten on enough. Gonna start on-road testing now, with 60-130 first on the list. Was gonna take it to the track this weekend, but the weather is showing 105F as the temp for the day. No thanks...:) We will wait until the weather is a little cooler...

Attachments

• VTT Production sample 501 32 psi.jpg
    VTT Production sample 501 32 psi.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 648

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Updates? Any more dynos? Track runs?

TrinivdubOG

Go Kart Newbie
Yea I don't think I could wait much longer, may request a refund and jump on board with this new EQT turbo. May not be as impressive as the VTT but at least it would be in my car lol.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
It's crazy how long they go without updating anybody?? I would go EQT at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.