GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

out the door cost in MA

Nappy216

Ready to race!
Can someone in MA post the line items on their GTI invoice.

Never purchased a brand new car before......want to know what to expect once price is agreed.

Out the door cost:
Car price - trade + Tax (6.25% on diff between GTI and trade)
+
Destination?? 820
+
Dealer doc Fee's ??
+
Registration and Title ???

Anything else..?

Thanks

Kent1

In November? What insensitives where included?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

October. $6k cash off and I worked with the dealer to negotiate the TTL fees into the cost. Went to my bank for a 2.59% APR so I could take all the cash offers VW has. They wouldn't let me take their promotional 0% and the cash at the same time.

Boston VW in Watertown.

doolin64

Passed Driver's Ed
I got my 2017 GTI S 6MT in November of 2017 for:

$26,735 MSRP
(5,000) discount
$21,735
550 (Title, Plates, Doc Fees)
1,385 taxes
$23,670 OTD.

I paid my taxes and fees and financed through DCU for 2.24%. I thought I did well, but you guys look to have destroyed my deal.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
October. $6k cash off and I worked with the dealer to negotiate the TTL fees into the cost. Went to my bank for a 2.59% APR so I could take all the cash offers VW has. They wouldn't let me take their promotional 0% and the cash at the same time.

Boston VW in Watertown.

The only way I could get the dealer (Colonial in Medford) to give me the max cash back AND 0% financing was to buy the extended maintenance plan, from which they make a nice profit. The dealer has to make their money somehow, and it's either through factory incentives, financing, maintenance plans, or accessories, or combinations thereof...