GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

obdeleven

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Cheapest way is to wait for a used one to pop up in the classifieds, but you will still want to purchase a pro account, which you will have to do whether you buy new or used.

And don't buy credits or use the built in "apps" as they are unreliable and may not work on newer cars. Just learn how to do manual coding, which you can do with the pro account.

But if you want to buy new, by from ShopDap. They're a US distributor and you'll receive it quickly. Also nice to support a US indie shop.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
What would be the best option for a low cost Android device to use with Obdeleven?

I've got a Nexus 7 2013 tablet I never use any more if you want it. Just wiped it clean and tried to play some Netflix on it and the video kept lagging. I really have no purpose for it now.

$60 and comes with a case, PM me if you want pics.

https://swappa.com/buy/nexus-7-2013-wifi

focker

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey demi, if there is no new options for around $80-100ish I will ping you because that sounds like a fair price for what I want to do.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Hey demi, if there is no new options for around $80-100ish I will ping you because that sounds like a fair price for what I want to do.
I'll verify it works with my obd11 of you decide you want it. Thx

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk