GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
So you were the one that bought them. Saw them on craigslist and dubberz.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Soon...

airjor13

Ready to race!
Thank you.
Yes, I went from the IS20 with Unitronic Stage 2 tune to the BOSS 600. Installation of the turbo and software was done at a UM dealer.
Before handing over my car, the dealer was worried about the stock clutch. So, the mechanic tested it for 15 minutes. To his astonishment, the clutch held firm.

Yea it’s not going to be fine after a few pulls on the BOSS 600 kit

greypanter

Ready to race!
And here it is! Woohoo!

Installed my motor and trans mount yesterday, took me about 45 minutes for both. So far so good, more gear noise is pumped in into the cabin, I really don't mind noise just can't handle vibration as much...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Predatorbird

Ready to race!
Installed my motor and trans mount yesterday, took me about 45 minutes for both. So far so good, more gear noise is pumped in into the cabin, I really don't mind noise just can't handle vibration as much...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I love the road noise! It makes me feel like I'm driving an old school sports car. I don't have any additional vibrations with my setup. I almost bought the stage 2 kit, but was worried about vibrations.

Dopeyandhismk7

Just got my torque solutions BOV adapter already installed for $50 I’ll take it. Also waiting for my 034 dogbone in the Mail can’t wait to put that in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White18

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Now where are my jackstands? LOL

Last edited:

Vobs56

Ready to race!
Got my 25mm Neuspeed RSB, SuperPro End Links and OEM Mud Guards in the mail. Should also get my aspherical mirrors in shortly.

auditthxckid

Ready to race!
Car is in the body shop to have five grand worth of body work redone from a previous body shop. Asked if the new shop could install a CTS intercooler and they did it for me for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk