GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Deep Black Pearl GTI / Golf Thread

PlaidDad

Ready to race!
look neat. have a closer shot?

And any advice on how you executed it? Interesting what such a small change can do!

fledermaus98

Here's mine!

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Nice seeing some activity on the DBP thread. Seems like our color doesn't get "modded" enough.

GTI210

Ready to race!

BTE

Passed Driver's Ed
Added some tints. Very happy with the black-out so far. Debating on the tails and maybe plastidipping the rear GTI badge or just removing it.

That looks great! It reminds me that I need to tint my windows. I can't find anyone around me that will tint the little windows though....

ten32

That looks great! It reminds me that I need to tint my windows. I can't find anyone around me that will tint the little windows though....

Thanks! My local tint shop warned me that they might not be able to do it, but he gave it a shot and it turned out great. I had to give him a lot of credit for that. I've seen some guys will use perforated vinyl on the outside of that little window so you can still see through it but it doesn't stand out so much.

pawlwawl06

Anyone have pics of dark grey/graphite colored wheels on the OBP? I like the color of the graphite ampliforms and vorsteiner VFF 101 for example, trying to find something along those lines. Just trying to decide what I should use for a summer wheel/tire combo.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion