GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
FORUM OPTIONS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum > Marketplace > Private Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade > Interior Parts


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2018, 06:12 PM   #18
Evil Minion
Senior Member
 
Drives: '15 GTI DSG
Location: Indianapolis
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 172
Payment sent
__________________
-Andrei

2015 GTI DSG Autobahn

APR - aFe - RocEuro - deAutoKey - ECS
Evil Minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 06:16 PM   #19
H22hatch
Senior Member
 
Drives: 2017 Golf R
Location: Vienna VA
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 306
I want one, sending you a PM
H22hatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 06:20 PM   #20
Reggie Enchilada
Senior Member
 
Drives: MK7 GTI
Location: WV
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 942
PM'ed
Attached Images
 
__________________
2016 GTI 6MT: ED Maestro Stg2 base, E50, Brisk ER12S plugs, Bull-X catless DP, Forge CF intake, CTS TIP, Uni IC, CTS charge pipes, Boomba BOV, ECS boost tap, Revo drivetrain mounts, Stg3 BFI clutch, ECS bleeder block, ECS SS clutch line, Boomba shift knob, APR short shift levers, ECS brass shifter cable end link bushings, ECS aluminum shifter cable bracket bushings, O34 spherical end-links, ST RSB, ECS skid plate, deAuto 6000k HID low beams, Nokya 3000k halogen high beams
Reggie Enchilada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 06:47 PM   #21
southpawboston
Senior Member
 
southpawboston's Avatar
 
Drives: '17 GSW S
Location: Somerville, MA
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,078
UPDATE:

I am sold out, and honestly my head is spinning. Wow, I had no idea there would be this much interest. I have received at least nine more inquiries on top of the first nine who have paid me and will be receiving one.

For those who have PM'd me and have not received a reply, I have sold out but WILL be replying to you tonight. It is clear I need to do another batch run, which I will initiate tonight. It will be at least a full week before I will have another batch ready. If you want to be included in the next batch, you can pay me up front to secure your place in line. Who knows-- at this rate I may have to bump it up to 20. Again, if you have PM'd me and not received a reply, I WILL reply later tonight.

Also, for those of you who have paid me, I've most likely sent you label tracking (I may have forgotten to reply, if that's the case, PM me again), but please give me a few days to get all the orders out. I still have to finish off the last few...

Lastly, if you have not yet PM'd me and are interested in one of these, do PM me to have your name added to the list for the next batch.

Now I need to get off the computer for awhile and let my head recover.
__________________
OBDeleven coding mods

past VAGs: '69 Type 3 Variant 1984 GTI '85 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition '86 Scirocco '86 Audi 4000S

Last edited by southpawboston; 05-09-2018 at 07:09 PM.
southpawboston is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 07:26 PM   #22
Ramon64124
Senior Member
 
Ramon64124's Avatar
 
Drives: GTI
Location: Here and there.
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by southpawboston View Post
UPDATE:

I am sold out, and honestly my head is spinning. Wow, I had no idea there would be this much interest. I have received at least nine more inquiries on top of the first nine who have paid me and will be receiving one.

For those who have PM'd me and have not received a reply, I have sold out but WILL be replying to you tonight. It is clear I need to do another batch run, which I will initiate tonight. It will be at least a full week before I will have another batch ready. If you want to be included in the next batch, you can pay me up front to secure your place in line. Who knows-- at this rate I may have to bump it up to 20. Again, if you have PM'd me and not received a reply, I WILL reply later tonight.

Also, for those of you who have paid me, I've most likely sent you label tracking (I may have forgotten to reply, if that's the case, PM me again), but please give me a few days to get all the orders out. I still have to finish off the last few...

Lastly, if you have not yet PM'd me and are interested in one of these, do PM me to have your name added to the list for the next batch.

Now I need to get off the computer for awhile and let my head recover.

That sad man. I was one of the first one to request it. Sent Addy and everything.
__________________
Tomioka IHX475 l CSK Twintercooler l Catted DP l COBB 5150 l Reflect Tuning DSG l GFB DV+ l BMS TIP l DIY Intake/W AFE Dryflow l Spulen Charge/Discharge pipes l ST Coilovers l Motegi Traklite 17x8 +40 l
Ramon64124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 07:30 PM   #23
mk7_bk
Senior Member
 
mk7_bk's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 GTI S 6speed
Location: Philadelphia Area
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 204
Where did you get these? Did you make these? I am interested as well. Dont have obd11 yet but im gonna buy 1


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
TODO list: Coils, wheels, tires, headlights, IC, CLUTCH, BRA, Mirrors
mk7_bk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 07:38 PM   #24
southpawboston
Senior Member
 
southpawboston's Avatar
 
Drives: '17 GSW S
Location: Somerville, MA
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon64124 View Post
That sad man. I was one of the first one to request it. Sent Addy and everything.
Your PM came in at 12:23... first one came in at 10:32. Sold out in less than two hours. You are in 1st place for batch #2 however.
__________________
OBDeleven coding mods

past VAGs: '69 Type 3 Variant 1984 GTI '85 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition '86 Scirocco '86 Audi 4000S
southpawboston is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 08:31 PM   #25
chubot
Junior Member
 
Drives: 16 golf r
Location: sk
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 11
sent PM
thanks
don
chubot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:28 PM   #26
ReadTheBook
Senior Member
 
ReadTheBook's Avatar
 
Drives: '90 Cabby, CSG '17 GTI Sport
Location: Immersed.
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,613
PM'd thanks.
ReadTheBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 12:18 AM   #27
southpawboston
Senior Member
 
southpawboston's Avatar
 
Drives: '17 GSW S
Location: Somerville, MA
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,078
I’ve created a video on how to replace the stock card holder with the OBDeleven holder:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W6...Cc6ZOrtz4dvXzD
__________________
OBDeleven coding mods

past VAGs: '69 Type 3 Variant 1984 GTI '85 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition '86 Scirocco '86 Audi 4000S
southpawboston is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 06:35 AM   #28
DPRider2
Junior Member
 
Drives: 2016 GTI
Location: Mississippi
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 6
PM sent.
Thanks.
DPRider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:16 PM   #29
bluesforchallah
Member
 
Drives: 2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Location: Shakedown Street, Seattle.
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 78
I guess as a base model mk7.5, it's another luxury I'm not afforded.

Oh, well.

bluesforchallah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:40 PM   #30
rodcosta
Junior Member
 
Drives: 17 Golf SW S
Location: Florida
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 12
Brilliant idea man.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rodcosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 11:39 PM   #31
Austin
Junior Member
 
Drives: 2017 Golf R
Location: Utah
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
This should be named The OBDeleven Holster
Austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 11:52 PM   #32
nype
Senior Member
 
nype's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 GTI Performance - DSG - Carbon Grey w/Leather
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 3,235
OBDolster
nype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 01:15 AM   #33
southpawboston
Senior Member
 
southpawboston's Avatar
 
Drives: '17 GSW S
Location: Somerville, MA
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by nype View Post
OBDolster
Or OBDelholster
__________________
OBDeleven coding mods

past VAGs: '69 Type 3 Variant 1984 GTI '85 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition '86 Scirocco '86 Audi 4000S
southpawboston is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 01:17 AM   #34
southpawboston
Senior Member
 
southpawboston's Avatar
 
Drives: '17 GSW S
Location: Somerville, MA
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesforchallah View Post
I guess as a base model mk7.5, it's another luxury I'm not afforded.

Oh, well.

Hey, wait, is yours a 2018? Do all 2018s lack the CD unit? Or just the base 2018s?. I may have given incorrect info to someone who ordered one for a 2018.
__________________
OBDeleven coding mods

past VAGs: '69 Type 3 Variant 1984 GTI '85 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition '86 Scirocco '86 Audi 4000S
southpawboston is online now   Reply With Quote

Reply

Tags
dongle, glovebox, insert, obdeleven, printed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.