GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Color Changing Footwells on sale now! Change to any color with a click of a button!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Perfect for Halloween!

http://deautokey.com/product/mk7-gti-remote-control-color-changing-footwell-leds

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
SEE what people say about our H7RC HID and LED kits

MK7
HID Kit:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk7-gt...kit-full-set-including-adapters-and-resistors

Or LED without ballast/wires - all-in-one [not as bright as HIDs]:
http://deautokey.com/product/new-le...olf-gof-sportwagen-alltrack-jsw-tiguan-passat

---

Or for MK7.5 2018+ models - it takes a different setup:
HID:
http://deautokey.com/product/slim-d...lectors-fits-2018-mk7-5-gti-golf-gsw-alltrack

LED:
http://deautokey.com/product/h7-led...or-headlights-fits-volkswagen-tiguan-cc-jetta

I had your bulbs in my mk6 and they didn’t look like the junky ricey looking lights so many cars have. They were much brighter, and it beat the hell out of spending 500-1k on an HID retro fit that could make the bumper never line up correctly again, which I have seen happen. Or, get a shop to install them at the rate of 100+ an hour, guess why I just got the bulbs? Duh

How are they illegal? Have you ever even seen them on a car? Or are you just talking out of your ass?

Your gonna toot the illegal horn in this forum??? most the shit we are putting on our cars in this forum are illegal for the street.

I own the H7RC kit and they perform better than any nightbreaker/extreme etc etc high output bulb out there. Are they Dot approved..No but they do perform as advertised. The cut off mimics that of the original H7 bulbs without blinding other drivers. I had no one flash me back in the 2 months I've been driving with them. So please stop posting your fact less claims. Without actually owning them.

Don’t bother, he’s never even seen them, talking out of his ass

OMG the headlights... they’re soooooo bright and illegal lol what a drama queen

Why not spam every exhaust/downpipe/intake and tune thread, too. I'm sure the fallout will be just a little more dramatic...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sure there is.. you can buy the OEM and all the wiring harnesses and programming associated with that.

Your right about this one.. They still talks about something they have no experience with..

I was skeptical about DeAutokey, but after going through my 6th set of higher output bulbs with lackluster performance. I thought I would give them a try and I'm glad I did. He can talk shit about them all he wants, but I know from experience they work as advertised.

Thanks for the support everyone! We have a lot of feedback proving the fact that these simply work and at the end of the day that is all that matters because we are blinded daily by the wrong bulb in the wrong headlight and we would NEVER want to add to the issue.

ITGUY - thanks for your past feedback - we have had feedback saying that the DOT LEGAL Overclocked philips actually were causing people to flash them while driving even after adjusting them so that is serious.

I have them in my 15 Passat S stock housing and I can say the beam pattern and output is almost the same as my 14 Elantra limited with projectors. No blinding or glare. Actually took mine to get inspected today at the dealer and it passed no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I ran Osram's Night breakers and Philips X-treme.. problem with these bulbs are they get burned up and diminish light output over time.. They usually last me 6 months for the amount of night driving I do..

I just switched to the Deautokey Slim Digital H7RC 5000k version and they have been 10x better. I was amazed as to the difference in the way they light up road (white with bluish hue). Also with the higher powered H7s I noticed the light reflecting back from street signs was very blinding.. Keep in mind I travel roads with hardly any light on them. But with the H7RC's I hardly notice any blinding reflection back from street signs. I also noticed in rain and in foggy the higher output bulbs glare cut down on visibility.. Whereas the H7RC were less glare and better visibility. They are truly designed specifically for MK7 composite headlight. The cut off is the same and I've never been flashed back for them blinding other drivers. I have purchased the H15 LED's due to now the high beam looks really yellow compared to the H7 and those are not as bright either.. I have probably purchase 4 sets of Night breakers and 2 Philips for that cost I wish I would've just went with the H7RCs. I've been running them for a month now.

I previously ran the night breakers in my h7 location. The problem I ran into on my Alltrack and my last car is the vibrations from the rough gravel roads I travel (26 miles daily). The higher output halogens seemed to burn out in a few months which was a pain in the butt. Especially given the tight quarters behind the Alltrack lights.

My last car I ended up running the Diode Dynamics SL1 led, but that design doesn’t work in our VW due to the adapters. So I installed the DeAuto H7RC’s and realigned them to make sure I was at the right height. They have held up well and the little shield on the bulb seems to work. Definitely worth checking out.