GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Rear Euro Leather Headrests for GTI

oaksandnix

I’m trying to track down some rear Euro headrests for my ‘18 GTI (titan leather, red stitching)

I already know they can be found currently on eBay and ECS but if anyone is getting rid of them or knows someone I’d appreciate spreading the word!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
some people use b7 a4 sans red stitching, they're $180 each on cars245 or e-acca. I can get you the part numbers if you need them ...

inc55

Go Kart Champion
Have you considered getting two more center headrests to replace your current left right rear headrests? It’s a lot cheaper, it will match and they look great and provide better visibility. I have 1 for sale.

gezellig

Have you considered getting two more center headrests to replace your current left right rear headrests? It’s a lot cheaper, it will match and they look great and provide better visibility. I have 1 for sale.

This is the best protip I’ve seen on this forum so far. Of course they fit. Why didn’t I think of that? I’ve been looking to source the euro headrests and they are so expensive!

oaksandnix

I’ve considered it but with winter being here in WI now I haven’t made much movement on researching. I’m still (best case) aiming for actual side headrests [emoji2373]

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Do you know of a site where we can order those new? Preferably the cloth ones, actually.
E-acca or cars245 for OEM stuff

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

oaksandnix

I figured I’d give this one last go before I go online. I’m always down to help someone with a sale but I’m just impatient ha

Genesis730

Passed Driver's Ed
some people use b7 a4 sans red stitching, they're $180 each on cars245 or e-acca. I can get you the part numbers if you need them ...
Do you have the leather GTI (Red stitch) numbers for e-acca and the OEM part number?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
Do you have the leather GTI (Red stitch) numbers for e-acca and the OEM part number?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry didn't get a chance to reply sooner.

Golf MK7 Euro Rear Headrest:
5G0885901ACBDL - GTI S - Cloth - Titanium Black\Red
5G0885901AFBKX - GTI SE/AB - Leatherette - Titanium Black\Red
5G0885901AFCMR - Golf R - Leatherette - Titanium Black\Crystal Grey

I also have a guy that sells these things I can point you to but don't want to upset the forum admins. Don't want to short any forum vendors.

Sent from my mobile office.

oaksandnix

Bump (just saw some .:R ones post this morning so I’m optimistic someone out there wants to sell theirs)