GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RIP Alltrack and Sportwagen

DAS_STIG

Banned
I don't really get that but do other cars mysteriously miss the pebbles? Must be a joke in there somewhere.

Exactly his point. You dont need a massive SUV to deal with the type of driving 99%of people do.

Idream2.0speed

I wanted to buy a 65 inch tv, but it won't fit in my Alltrack. I'm considering selling my alltrack for a suburban now.
My 65 inch curved for in mine like a glove in the box.
In other news... Currently in AMS and have to see beauties like the ones pictured constantly. Too bad is Americans need Suburbans and Expeditions to move a 3 person family around. Don't even get me started on lifted, HD trucks. Just seems very efficient here. My rental is a BMW i3 and really enjoying it.

Cheers

Sumfuncomet

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 Mercedes E63 S
I love my Alltrack. Many wagons over the years. Olds vista cruiser, Volvo 240s, Volvo XC70 3 of those. Audi all road, Jetta wagon and now my 2017 Alltrack, great cars. My dealer Morong VW has 11 on the lot including a white 2019 SEL 6mt, cool car.

Wyclef

Passed Driver's Ed
Meanwhile Subaru Boats are going to continue. Everyone loves a Subaru.

Hey VW. I ain’t driving no electric van with a surfboard on the roof. Maybe if VW had aired a single wagon commercial in america...

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
I wanted to buy a 65 inch tv, but it won't fit in my Alltrack. I'm considering selling my alltrack for a suburban now.

I fit a 65" in my GTI, no problems last year.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Well I'm seriously going TV shopping tonight or tomorrow. The plan is to just call a large Uber or Lyft if the box doesn't fit.