GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ed’s Mk7.5R reps mk7 INSTALLED

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Finally got around to installing them.

Annnndddd here’s the video https://youtu.be/6gKyyqZcJus

No coding required, but my DRL were previously coded off so that feature would need turned back on for the hockey sticks to be lit with the switch off

Here’s how I mounted the drivers side ballast.

Passenger side. I’m going to make a mounting plate/L bracket for the ballast to attach to the horizontal engine mount bolt eventually

Last edited:

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
You know how they say suspension before wheels? Well fenders and bumpers before lights lol. Reps look good.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
You know how they say suspension before wheels? Well fenders and bumpers before lights lol. Reps look good.

I know lol, I just had the time and drove around way too long with one headlight

They’re ridiculously bright and still need adjusted better, but with one side of the car still smashed they’ll do for now (only gotta drive it once like this)

m3lonbr3ad

Ready to race!
I know lol, I just had the time and drove around way too long with one headlight

They’re ridiculously bright and still need adjusted better, but with one side of the car still smashed they’ll do for now (only gotta drive it once like this)

Nice. I would like a set of these.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Nice. I would like a set of these.

I got mine for $645 from BMP tuning, free shipping and it took about a week

My only complaint is the tracking number came right before they arrived. Not that it matters, but in today’s instant world it would bother most people

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
The DRL and the signal blinkers look good. I like the hockey stick lights.

Swoope

Ready to race!
looks good!

almost makes me wish i had kept my 15 2 door PP.

wait, no.

beers

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Only time will tell on how long these last without problems, hopefully Ed’s suppliers have upped their game since the MK6 reps!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
they look super good! excited for when youre able to get the whole car back together!

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
We have an update on the facelifted headlights, two new version are now available.
They are made by the same company that has supplied us with the Mk7 headlights for the last 4 years. Nothing at all to do with the Mk6 headlights....

They both look more like the facelifted versions.

More details and Black Friday info at: www.becautoparts.com

Just be aware, a few companies are selling similar looking lights, but they are made by lower quality manufacturers, eg, the one that makes the helix headlights, and the Mk7 headlights from the past....

obnoxious2

Passed Driver's Ed
[/URL]

What wheels are those? Also, what is the difference between the 2 new versions? I'm looking at this page (not sure if it's the right one) but there are a bunch of options with HID kits. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5471258/

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
What wheels are those? Also, what is the difference between the 2 new versions? I'm looking at this page (not sure if it's the right one) but there are a bunch of options with HID kits. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5471258/

It looks like there's the GTI red strip vs no red strip.

You linked Penance

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
We have an update on the facelifted headlights, two new version are now available.
They are made by the same company that has supplied us with the Mk7 headlights for the last 4 years. Nothing at all to do with the Mk6 headlights....

They both look more like the facelifted versions.

More details and Black Friday info at: www.becautoparts.com

Just be aware, a few companies are selling similar looking lights, but they are made by lower quality manufacturers, eg, the one that makes the helix headlights, and the Mk7 headlights from the past....

Well shit. Leave it to me to miss the more authentic looking version by a few weeks