GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016+ Clubsport Modifications - Part Numbers

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
Someone like e-acca or cars245 would be able to take the VIN number, plug it in to ekta, and source the necessary part number.

We have tracked it down :)

It is 5G0-853-677-AB-041, courtesy of Paul from DAP.

He refused to acknowledge its existence initially until I shared a pic :p

How do they have access to ETKA anyhow? I want that shit.

maxcars1

In hindsight, I probably would have just bought these bushings instead of the SuperPros.

Can someone explain where these bushes fit and are they a direct fit on a 2014 Mk7 GTI PP.

I was going to try and purchase the lower control arm bushes from Superpro but would like to keep oem if these are upgrades.

replicate

Go Kart Newbie
So I finally ordered CSS hubs using the part numbers in the thread. Interestingly though the part numbers on the parts are different.

In the thread they are listed as
5Q0407253E/254E
Parts I got are
5Q0407257E/258E

The E revision gives me comfort that they most likely are CSS. But it’s a bit strange. Even the packaging they came in has the original numbers it’s what’s stamped that’s different.

WhyNotZoidberg?

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI, 2015 TDI
Been reviewing parts numbers for springs.

I know we tracked down the CSS front springs previously in this thread, but i don't think we found the rears (or at least posted it here). 5Q0411105JF for fronts and it appears that the rears are 5Q0511115HL; slight difference from the GTI PP as 5Q0511115HM.

I suspect these are of course the euro spring rates we're talking about as the NAR PP Springs appear to be 5Q0511115FF while the NAR non-pp is 5Q0511115AC.

Just an FYI if anyone else was wondering about this.

I WAS in fact wondering :D

Does anyone know what's different from the EU-spec to the NAR? Spring rate, ride height, both?

I also found this, which has listed CS & CSS OEM p/n 'equivalent'

https://www.autodoc.co.uk/car-parts...f/golf-vii-5g1-be1/120193-2-0-gti-clubsport-s

..does that mean exact same specs?? :confused:

These seem to be Sachs CS (5Q0 411 105 GD) ..?

https://www.autodoc.co.uk/sachs/12794759