GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

When do you expect (a) 2019 GTI order guide and (b) 2019 GTIs to actually it the lots

PlaidDad

Ready to race!
I’ve already had one mk7 S but since my separation, I now don’t have it. Really, for me the question is to wait on the 19 and pay top dollar for an added gear and a bit of a retune to add 8 hp, or just get an 18 for lower of a price and add leather and a sunroof.

In a similar boat, except I'm looking at sinking a known $2100 into my 117k MK6 (plus whatever unknown curveballs) and waiting until later in the 19MY, vs buying a discounted 18 now. I do like the 19 package that adds the fender audio, stiffer rear sway, and DCC to an SE FOR less than $900. That seems like a pretty good value.

Will the added gear really make the DSG quicker, or just give better mileage?

Last edited:

Point_Blank

Passed Driver's Ed
In a similar boat, except I'm looking at sinking a known $2100 into my 117k MK6 (plus whatever unknown curveballs) and waiting until later in the 19MY, vs buying a discounted 18 now. I do like the 19 package that adds the fender audio, stiffer rear sway, and DCC to an SE FOR less than $900. That seems like a pretty good value.

Will the added gear really make the DSG quicker, or just give better mileage?

Im on the exact same boat as you, high mileage current gti that needs work. Trying to get out of it and in an 18' SE now that they should be having great discounts. Fender was important to me as well but I'm going to try and get them to throw in Helix when I purchase and should be a perfect fit. Still owe 5k on mine at 123k miles decent condition needs 2k of work. Praying I get out positive and have a little for down payment.