GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Opinion on trade value

Robbb

Passed Driver's Ed
If the accident was not your fault, the other insurance company is obligated to pay "Diminished Value". All you need to do ask that insurance company for it.

Cjburn

Passed Driver's Ed
It wasnt my fault, but he didnt have valid insurance, and I had to make a claim against my insurance.

Last edited:

Cjburn

Passed Driver's Ed
My insurance company did. However he is a felon who had spentt 6 years in jail for felony domestic battery, felony arson, and criminal attempt to conceal identity. There seemed to be something really off about the guy after the accident while we waited for the police who never showed up. He was really anxious about the police coming and insisted that we not call them. His insurance card was not in his name, and I was not going to push it. I found out about his criminal background afterwards, but my experience with the guy, it kind of clicked why he actually made me uncomfortable.

Cjburn

Passed Driver's Ed
The Police in my town dont show up to accidents that do not have injuries invovled, you are kind of om your own here.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
It's a tough time, tail end of the '18s and no 19s yet. You'll probably need to travel or settle on color/trim/transmission.