GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
AliExpress special - seat lever inserts. Looks better than I thought it would. Might get the companion cover for the seat back switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Left my rabbit in the garage, expecting damaging hail.

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
I got some negative response last time I posted some of my MIB2/Virtual Cockpit experiments... but since the majority is positive, here you go:

I did some playing around with the display of maps on the MIB2.5 and the AID. Most notable changes during the experiment:
- Average FPS display on AID enabled
- Show full screen map on MIB2 screen

Is this useful? Nahhh not really. But the ultimate goal would be to have Google Maps on the AID, just like Audi has :)

pwomble

Passed Driver's Ed
Cleaned!

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Got the Maxton diffuser insert installed last night and had to get the tape to set by whatever means necessary, haha. Very pleased with the fitment, just a couple areas that need some attention on the tape sticking but overall Im really like it...sorry for dirtiness of the car

Attachments

• 52014704-3B93-4E5F-ABA0-EEA78ECEEA19.jpeg
    52014704-3B93-4E5F-ABA0-EEA78ECEEA19.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 444
  • 0BF9CF79-19F3-4F9C-92D4-D57B13277690.jpeg
    0BF9CF79-19F3-4F9C-92D4-D57B13277690.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 457
  • 0A073CD3-FA22-495C-989A-CAB3923226F1.jpeg
    0A073CD3-FA22-495C-989A-CAB3923226F1.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 456
  • 1155D52F-8E88-4C0E-9874-2C63DBD72084.jpeg
    1155D52F-8E88-4C0E-9874-2C63DBD72084.jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:

wofol

Ready to race!
Got the Maxton diffuser insert installed last night and had to get the tape to set by whatever means necessary, haha. Very pleased with the fitment, just a couple areas that need some attention on the tape sticking but overall Im really like it...sorry for dirtiness of the car
That looks great. Are you lowered?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
That looks great. Are you lowered?
Thank you!
Yes, spulen comp springs but even with these on the car is not very low. My car seemed really high from factory... was visibly higher than my coworkers 2017 when parked beside each other, but it’s at a very usable height for a drama free Daily driver.

ggweci

Go Kart Newbie
Thank you!
Yes, spulen comp springs but even with these on the car is not very low. My car seemed really high from factory... was visibly higher than my coworkers 2017 when parked beside each other, but it’s at a very usable height for a drama free Daily driver.

Looks awesome! Love the Urano Grey when the sun hits it. More pics please. :)

wofol

Ready to race!
Thank you!
Nice. I'm trying to decide if i want coil overs or springs with the full setup, these AZ streets suck

pwomble

Passed Driver's Ed
Started collecting components for my stereo upgrade!

vulticGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Looks great! That's the next step for mine. Was it difficult? Found a reputable place that'll do it for $150, and was going to go for that since I've never wrapped before.

Also, your tint looks classy. What % is that?

Thanks! Honestly $150 is a steal if they are doing it properly. Make sure they remove your shark fin which requires getting out the headliner to take it off. Otherwise you'll have a crappy looking area around the shark fin.

Tint is 30% ceramic film which puts my VLT just around legal limit in Washington state.