GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gut check: newer GT350

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Look at the 2018’s with 10 speed autos. Drove this today. 42k list with almost 8k off. $34100

Lund e85 tune only with tire 11.3 @ 123 mph. May keep the GTI and just buy one of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Look at the 2018’s with 10 speed autos. Drove this today. 42k list with almost 8k off. $34100

Lund e85 tune only with tire 11.3 @ 123 mph. May keep the GTI and just buy one of these.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're thinking bad thoughts like me, except I haven't test driven one like you...yet. Afraid I might like it too much. Since you're considering getting one now, I don't need to ask if you liked it :D

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
You're thinking bad thoughts like me, except I haven't test driven one like you...yet. Afraid I might like it too much. Since you're considering getting one now, I don't need to ask if you liked it :D

Well not this week. I’m out of garage space. Would have to factor in storage. The 18 felt every bit as fast as 15 c7 stingray 8 speed auto for half the $.

ironmb

Banned
I ran a stock gt350 and dragged him twice. I'll see if i can line up another run with him with video footage, not sure if hes tuned.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Do they come with something other than ugly black PepBoys wheels?

Thank God they're black, because cleaning all those nooks and crannies would only be slightly more fun than dragging your sack across a cheese grater.

ironmb

Banned
Doubt the gt350 knew you wanted to race. My fbo stage 2 protuned car trapped 117-118 and lost to an exhaust only gt350 by a car.

I’ve seen that fastegg guy locally, he gets gapped by stock 5.0s. I have a buddy who has a stock ctsv and he won’t run him. Lol

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Ill tell you what my Auto 2018 GT feels faster especially up top vs my is38 5150 GTI :p