GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Getting stock oem dp back in?

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
What is the trick or angle on the dangle? What a beotch. Lol.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Flange pointed up, downpipe under the passenger front wheel or just behind it. As it goes up rotate towards the center of the car and CCW

SugarMouth

Drag Race Newbie
Flange pointed up, downpipe under the passenger front wheel or just behind it. As it goes up rotate towards the center of the car and CCW

Yep!^^^ It requires this silly counter clockwise twist as you roll it up. Its especially fun with the additional weight. If I remember correctly the "snout" needs to start at like 4oclock ish.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
First step is having the car up high enough, higher the easier so I’m looking forward to seeing how much time my QuickJack saves on the two customer DP installs I have coming in this week. Money well spent so far

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion

Thanks Jake. Well I’m on jack stands not a lift. CCW? I remember it being Beotch coming out.

Ok, back of dp facing out towards passenger wheel with hole up.

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Yep!^^^ It requires this silly counter clockwise twist as you roll it up. Its especially fun with the additional weight. If I remember correctly the "snout" needs to start at like 4oclock ish.

4 o’clock the mouth of dp where?

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
First step is having the car up high enough, higher the easier so I’m looking forward to seeing how much time my QuickJack saves on the two customer DP installs I have coming in this week. Money well spent so far

Do you have to mount it back on block or can you just hang it on v clamp?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
CCW “counter clockwise” rotation as you feed it up in.

I believe he’s saying 4 o’clock in reference to the far end of the dp if you’re looking down from above the car. Aka pointed out the passengers side

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
CCW “counter clockwise” rotation as you feed it up in.

I believe he’s saying 4 o’clock in reference to the far end of the dp if you’re looking down from above the car. Aka pointed out the passengers side

Will try again in A.M. Thanks for help.

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Jake and Sugarmouth saved the day! Followed those instructions and slid right in. 3 minutes. :).