GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Thoughts Requested

ElmoProjector

Ready to race!
Just put on the JB4 and will be fiddling with it soon. Had to reset the bluetooth connection as I purchased it second hand. Any tips from the community? I believe Map 2 is a good starting place and then I move to Map 6 after I have done some data logging and send it to George?

Would love to hear folks experience with the install and initial start up.

Buguyed

Ready to race!
What you don’t want to read the 40,000 post thread about this? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Kidding, enjoy it and have fun.

ElmoProjector

Ready to race!
Yeah, frankly that is exactly why. 150+ pages was a turnoff.
What you don’t want to read the 40,000 post thread about this? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Kidding, enjoy it and have fun.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Really dont know why BMS hasnt put together a FAQ or something that resembles a manual. George is awesome at helping and very good at quickly answering emails, but damn it must get tedious for him to answer the same questions over and over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Hey, i just put mine on about 2 weeks ago. I did my research, still don't know everything. I would be happy to help (PM me) with some questions. If you wanna do research its all over this forum. But ya, set to map2, log data, put it in jb4 map 6 discussion, learn about logs. Make sure firmware is updated.

Chumley99

Really dont know why BMS hasnt put together a FAQ or something that resembles a manual. George is awesome at helping and very good at quickly answering emails, but damn it must get tedious for him to answer the same questions over and over.

Being old and grumpy I can proudly say that no one these days cares enough to bother with having an FAQ much less a manual that is current or maintained. Pretty much all of these vendors have ceded all day-to-day support for their product to other users and forums.

radoroc

Ready to race!
Being old and grumpy I can proudly say that no one these days cares enough to bother with having an FAQ much less a manual that is current or maintained. Pretty much all of these vendors have ceded all day-to-day support for their product to other users and forums.

He did make one in the big thread at the beginning, I don't know what people are talking about.

translux

Ready to race!
Really woke up the car. Running Map 6 with recommended setting from George after some logging. I would like to get rid of the partially throttle hesitation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
calling out george in regards to customer service is laughable, oh wait, i see a cloud, go get it.