GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 vs...S3

RoccoRcr

Op might have heatsoaking, and or s3 was tuned.
Stock s3 vs apr stage 2 gti, S3 will lose. *if no heatsoak is involved*

Did have a couple of spirited runs beforehand on a 90 degree day.

The S3 had a red racing stripe so I hope he’d have at least stage 1. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robmarktoo

Ready to race!
I know it is tragic and not funny, but I just can't get over how the media always makes it seem like anyone that dies senselessly in an accident or suddenly was like, the best person who ever lived and it is an absolute tragedy to the entire human race that they died before their time. No one is ever just some random person who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. They are always the one who brought light into the room, and made everyone's lives a little better every day, and who would do anything for anyone, and who was too good for this world.

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
I know it is tragic and not funny, but I just can't get over how the media always makes it seem like anyone that dies senselessly in an accident or suddenly was like, the best person who ever lived and it is an absolute tragedy to the entire human race that they died before their time. No one is ever just some random person who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. They are always the one who brought light into the room, and made everyone's lives a little better every day, and who would do anything for anyone, and who was too good for this world.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!!

Back on topic,

I raced a buddies Audi RS3, the new ones and he had a pax and I no pax. I'm stage 1 GTi and I was dead even from 50-100, after that he started to pull away. There's no way in hell a stock audi S3 will beat my car.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
OP:

Were you the guy that beat me?!?! Jkjk, nice run I’m sure.

I have an S3 with all the good Bolt on’s running a full stack UM tune(ECU,TCU, Hal) and it would be a fun race with a S2 GTI for sure.

I’d have to redeem myself with a 0-100 launch and tell you how much better my B&O sound system is haha!!!!