GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are these...

afman916

Ready to race!
So I was just going through my stack of mods I still need to install, and found these little guys in a baggie. Problem is, I can’t for the life of me remember where they came from. Anyone care to hazard a guess as to what these are? Small metal block with about a two inch piece of copper coming out of it with some sort of crimped connector at the end of the wire. Guess I should label things better...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afman916

Ready to race!
I....I have no idea why I have these. Can't think of any of my uninstalled parts that would require this. Only electrical mods I have to install are boost gauge, autodimming rear view, and LED footwells.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
electromagnet?

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
Those are spare brushes for an electric motor. Did you buy an electric tool from Harbor Freight at some point?

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Those are spare brushes for an electric motor. Did you buy an electric tool from Harbor Freight at some point?

What he said. Definitely extra brushes. I have a cheap Harbor Freight polisher and it came with a set of extra brushes for the motor.

afman916

Ready to race!
HELL YEAH you guys rock. Received a Harbor Freight polisher for Christmas. This small bag must have gotten caught up in the mess of install bags/goodies on my dining room table during Christmas time. Mystery solved, thanks again.