GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cars and Coffee in Harrisburg Sat.14

wbw

Ready to race!
Are any of you folks going to the Cars and coffee this Saturday in Harrisburg (actually Hummelstown)? It's from 9 - 12 at 257 Hershey Rd, Hummelstown. I have never been to this event so I don't know if it is large or small. I'm going to give it a try as long as it's not raining.

wbw

Ready to race!
Sorry if I gave wrong information guys. I did a search for 'cars and coffee' in Pa. a few weeks ago. This event was listed as a second Saturday of the month event. I had not been to one before. I've actually only lived in Pa. for a year and a half so I'm not familiar with these kinds of events here. I did not know that the event no longer existed.

Thanks for speaking up. You saved me the trip up there on Saturday. I don't belong to Facebook so I can't see the schedule.

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Sorry if I gave wrong information guys. I did a search for 'cars and coffee' in Pa. a few weeks ago. This event was listed as a second Saturday of the month event. I had not been to one before. I've actually only lived in Pa. for a year and a half so I'm not familiar with these kinds of events here. I did not know that the event no longer existed.

Thanks for speaking up. You saved me the trip up there on Saturday. I don't belong to Facebook so I can't see the schedule.

All good man. Below are all the events listed for 2018 on their FB Group page.

Sunday, April 22, 2018 5:30 AM
Pontiacs, Muscle cars cruise to Lehigh valley cars and coffee
Cabela's (Hamburg, PA) in Hamburg, Pennsylvania

Saturday, May 12, 2018 8:00 AM
Central PA Saturdays' Cars & Coffee
255 Hershey Rd. Hummelstown Pa
By JPM Racing

Sunday, May 13, 2018 9:00 AM
Central PA Sunday Cars And Coffee
TA Truck Service (Harrisburg, PA) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
By JPM Racing

Sunday, May 13, 2018 6:00 PM
Rally North America Drives: Kentucky Bourbon Trail
NCM Motorsports Park to Mid Ohio
By Rally North America

wbw

Ready to race!
So, this event "Saturday, May 12, 2018 8:00 AM
Central PA Saturdays' Cars & Coffee
255 Hershey Rd. Hummelstown Pa
By JPM Racing"
is pretty much the same event that I posted except that it's in May and not this month. So I guess it just didn't start until May. That's good to know. Probably the second Saturday of the month during warm weather.
Thanks for the update.

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
No problem. Never been to a cars and coffee either, might check that one out.