GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: 2016 GTI SE, PP, DSG, PA, 4DR

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Thanks! Out of curiosity, how did you find it?

Autotrader. Then I narrowed it down on the left side (Grey, SE, that was it). Set it to unlimited miles from me. Sorted by price (as that isn't a cheap configuration). Checked what it SHOULD cost on VW ($33,500 at least....you didn't mention LP, but there are none without LP). That was the only one I found. Found another in Alabama with same MSRP but pics showed no DAP or LP so I nixed that one. Actually the Sheehy one should be more expensive ($34,530) so not sure what's going on there. I suspect you'll find that $1,370 added back in when you run the numbers to get a real OTD price from them. That's how they roll over there on that coast.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
It's showing $26K on the website. Seems like a good deal, no?

You probably won't get that. Also, they will probably require you to finance with them at some high rate like 4.9% to get what will probably be $6k off the real MSRP. Also, don't forget your taxes (which are high like mine...9%ish??) You'll have to pay those too. Can't hurt to send an email or call and get a real quote. They'll deal.

punkmanmatthew

Are you considering the 2017 sport model as well? Also are you looking for a local sale or I don't mind it being cross country ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r400gti

I have a 2015 4DR SE Carbon Grey Metallic, DSG, LP, R400 body kit, APR Stage 2, Audi Q5 wheels, and Sport Springs (new in box). If you are interested.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

r400gti

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

SoCalGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
EXACT match..I need to sell this because moving out of the country

Looking to buy a 4DR 2016 GTI SE with DSG, Performance Package, and Park Assist preferably in Carbon Grey Metallic.

Any leads would be appreciated!

Mine's for sale...

Craiglist ad link is: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5811096089.html

It's the EXACT spec you want. I'm based in Southern Cali but if you need it shipped, we can work something out.

Message me if interested.