GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Spec 390 and Bridgestone Potenza S-04's (NY)

TheJakofallTrads

Car-less
Car(s)
Audi RS3
First post on the MK7 forum. I was very active on the GolfMKV forum, and have been less involved in the forums over the last few years. Up for sale are wheels and tires I ran on my MK6. I thought the color would clash on my LSG MK7 R, so these are for sale. Links to my profiles are below, and for sale information is below that. Thanks for taking a look.

GolfMKV: TheJakofalltrads
GolfMK6: TheJakofallTrads
VWVortex: TheJakofallTrads

The set up has just over 2,700 miles on them, no track or autocross events.

Wheels: Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Spec 390 in Anthracite. These are not the VWR wheels that a few vendors sell in gunmetal grey. The specs are the same, but I ordered these directly from a TD vendor I had worked with previously. The wheels are made in England, 18x8, 45ET, 57.1 hub bore, weigh 20.8lbs. and do not feature any lettering around the rim of the wheel. The color is a beautiful anthracite. Pictures cannot do the color justice, they look grey at times, dark charcoal and almost fluorescent in certain lighting situations. One wheel has a small mark that I touched up with a bit of my wife's nail polish, it's a close match, but not perfect. Another wheel has two small yellowish marks on it, I'm not sure if a clay bar would remove the marks, I was unable to buff it out with a microfiber. The wheels are perfect otherwise.

Tires: Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Positions. 225/40 18. No flats, no issues, even wear. I like these tires nearly as much as Michelin PSS, and they run very wide and have incredible wheel saving bumpers. They're relatively quiet for a max summer tire, have great grip in the dry and wet and are pretty comfortable as well. The photo below compares two 225/40 18 tires to show how wide the Potenzas run (Michelin Alpin PA4 vs. S-04).

Wheel Bolts: 20 Otis Inc. 30mm Cone Seat Wheel Bolts - Black (14x1.5).

Center Caps: Team Dynamics Pro Race black caps. These have never been run on the wheels. VW part number 5G0-601-171 and 7D0 601 165 are direct fits.

I will ship at the buyer's expense, I will not sell wheels and tires separately at this point. Wheels are located at a friend's house near Babylon (Long Island), NY. I'm willing to meet up within a 100 miles of area code 11795.

Price is $1,200 OBO.

I have more photos, so PM with questions or for more pictures.

Wheel that I touched up. 3 feet away.

Same wheel, up close.

Second wheel with some marks.

Same wheel, at 3 feet.