GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2015 LSG Golf R DSG w/ DCC/NAV - San Diego $38k

BoostedAutobot

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: 2015 LSG Golf R DSG w/ DCC/NAV - San Diego $36k

Price is $36,000 and dropping. Every month I make a payment, the price goes down. Car is located in San Diego, CA.

Car has ~10k miles on it. First service has been done at the dealership. Still used for daily driving but my commute is about 5 miles round trip so its a slow increase. Front passenger wheel has slight curb rash however I would willing to get this fixed for a serious buyer. Only other cosmetic issue is a pen tip sized rock chip on the front bumper driver side as seen in the photo.

Mods:
35% tint all around
APR STG 1
Neuspeed dogbone insert

Here is the full gallery for higher res pictures
https://www.flickr.com/gp/21885091@N08/U6di27

File_004 by arcticgenes, on Flickr

Untitled by arcticgenes, on Flickr

File_008 by arcticgenes, on Flickr

File_002(3) by arcticgenes, on Flickr

File_003(2) by arcticgenes, on Flickr

File_000(3) by arcticgenes, on Flickr

File_007(2) by arcticgenes, on Flickr

File_001(2) by arcticgenes, on Flickr

File_000(4) by arcticgenes, on Flickr

File_004(3) by arcticgenes, on Flickr

File_006 by arcticgenes, on Flickr

Last edited:

schwabo

Ready to race!
See the problem now is that the $2k loyalty throws a slight wrench into resale values. Not trying to be that guy, but just wanted you to be aware of that. I'm sure potential buyers will throw that in your face. Granted you have some modifications, however, they don't add value to the resale either. Just be prepared :)

GLWS.

GTIBEN

Ready to race!
See the problem now is that the $2k loyalty throws a slight wrench into resale values. Not trying to be that guy, but just wanted you to be aware of that. I'm sure potential buyers will throw that in your face. Granted you have some modifications, however, they don't add value to the resale either. Just be prepared :)

GLWS.
The $2k loyalty will be over next week.
It is great the OP is saying it is ARP tuned; however, at the same time could be a determinant to potential buyers. Many will sell a car and not admit it had been modified...

BoostedAutobot

Passed Driver's Ed
The $2k loyalty will be over next week.
It is great the OP is saying it is ARP tuned; however, at the same time could be a determinant to potential buyers. Many will sell a car and not admit it had been modified...

I have always been upfront about mods, especially with cars i'm posting on forums where I openly talked about the mods I did to the car.

Rumor has it ... loyalty will be around until year end ... either way, GLWS.

My hope is that someone who really wants a DSG with Nav and can't find one will look towards used with no sales tax.

on the other hand i'm not expecting any miracles and will continue to drop the price of the car as my lease payoff goes down, so eventually either the car will sell to someone who is tired of waiting for VW to get what they want new or I pay off enough that I can sell to a dealership.

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
it's off topic but if you don't mind what kind of lease deal did you get on this car? my local dealer said $800 a month and I thought he was insane