GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

new to the GTD club just bought one but question about dtuk box

mattyh3

hi

i have had two dtuk boxes in the past one on my astra 1.9cdti and i put it on at about 15k on clock 5k later my gearbox broke and i don't drive hard.
tried another one again on a DS4 i had on lowest setting and constant dpf light until i took it off then was fine one thing i remember with the astra was the tons of black smoke it produced with it on.

are they worth fitting on the GTD and has anyone had any issues
also i wanted one with the sport and sound pack but not many about can you get it add as an extra now or is there a better option?

sturgeon boy

Passed Driver's Ed
i had a 3+ box on mine for a while but it kept putting the car into limp mode so i returned it to the seller and got a T+ box and its been fine

Dervdave

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf MK7 GTD
Pop over to BigFish in Stokesley N.Yorks and get a £300 remap to 220+

Ricko1809

I have been in the same boat as you mate. Been looking around and for me I'm going to go down the remap route. Just in my head it's a better option to a piggy back system.

mattyh3

yeah i might have to look down the remap route then.
there is a few bits i would like to do like change the bi-xenon lamps but look a pain to change to a more led look.

Fairley_46

I fitted my DTUK CRDT3+ box last night, had a quick blast and it seemed to have allot better power delivery, need to have a good play though and find the best setting for my car.

No errors came up on the first blast

Regards

Andrew

Storm19999

Passed Driver's Ed
Dtuk

Tried a dtuk box on my gtd crap. Bluefin or apr I've got bluefin so can take it off any time done track days and nurinburgring all good comes to life at higher revs and 80 plus mph. I'm dsg

hi

i have had two dtuk boxes in the past one on my astra 1.9cdti and i put it on at about 15k on clock 5k later my gearbox broke and i don't drive hard.
tried another one again on a DS4 i had on lowest setting and constant dpf light until i took it off then was fine one thing i remember with the astra was the tons of black smoke it produced with it on.

are they worth fitting on the GTD and has anyone had any issues
also i wanted one with the sport and sound pack but not many about can you get it add as an extra now or is there a better option?