GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Raceland air suspension Review

Atrev5

I'm currently running them right now. If you're trying to go low and on a budget I would rate them 7/10 in terms of price and quality. However I drive with only me in the car 90% of the time. As soon as I have 2 or 3 passengers in the car it bounces quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks bud I'm probably gonna run these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azads

Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT
Just installed this setup last week (airlift v2 with Raceland bags) and have been getting a very harsh and bouncy ride on my cruising height of 55 psi. Any suggestions as to what I can do to fix this? In love with the look just not the ride.

daredeezy619

Passed Driver's Ed
Just installed this setup last week (airlift v2 with Raceland bags) and have been getting a very harsh and bouncy ride on my cruising height of 55 psi. Any suggestions as to what I can do to fix this? In love with the look just not the ride.

Did you have to remove the sway bar to get that low? Or are you running adjustable endlinks? I feel like mine are getting in the way of getting it to go down any further. I'm on performance air struts from airforce suspension.

azads

Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT
Did you have to remove the sway bar to get that low? Or are you running adjustable endlinks? I feel like mine are getting in the way of getting it to go down any further. I'm on performance air struts from airforce suspension.

Yup running adjustable end links up front. And also as a psa running my air at a lower psi in rear eliminated any bounce.

Bagged 2015 GTI SE 6MT

Vdub_enthusiast

Ready to race!
You can make the car drive at any height. From stock height on any level lower that you prefer. Tons of guys daily drive air ride cars...you don't have to air it out if you don't want to.

Here's mine at my normal drive height.

Aired out:

VW671 just installed raceland bags on my R. What pressure do you usually ride at??? And where did you set the adjustable bodies to??

cj_gti

Ready to race!
I got my management used for $350 I paid under 2k for my whole setup but thats with sponsored parts. And I pieced everything together separately. I drive decently low too, the more pressure you run in the bags the bouncier it will be. Some bags wont go as low and you will have to adjust the bag height on the strut if possible.

s.savino

Any updates I just bought the 3p management and I’m thinking about going Raceland bags

Vdub_enthusiast

Ready to race!
Ive had mine for 4K miles now and I’m very satisfied. I run them with 3P....no complaints other than not having adjustable dampening. But I knew that when I made the decision to purchase the raceland kit.

vw671

Autocross Newbie
Sorry for the late response. I run about 55 in the front and 60 in the rear at drive height but I have height sensors so it will vary depending on temperature. Shock damping helps tremendously for the "bouncy" hence why the AirLift Performance Series ride is so good.

s.savino

Helpppppoo! Having trouble with the install of the rear bags. The kit didn’t come with fittings. What size fittings do I. Red to connect the rear bags

xxbreezewoodxx

Passed Driver's Ed
Has anyone tracked their car on bags? I'm seriously going back and forth in my head with a Bag system or a coil setup!

Last edited: