GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS canards

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I just saw them a couple days ago. I think its a solid pass for me. Looking at the pics on the site...it kinda looks like the cheeks on the 7.5 bumper...which I'm not a huge fan of...and its carbon. I'll probably just end up going with the SRS ones and paint them a semi flat black to match the rest of the trim on the front bumper.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
. And knowing ECS they will be $500 because they will be made from platinum infused carbon from the Himalayas woven from the Yeti body hair.

Best comment I've read in awhile….:D

K.Nikkz

Ready to race!
Considering the SRS are 200 and made of plastic or fiberglass, the $299 price tag for CF and not needing to be painted doesn't seem too crazy, although still more than I'd spend on them unless I was going for a very aggressive front end look. Gives a good inbetween from stock to the R400 front bumper (which I'm not a big fan of).

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
Considering the SRS are 200 and made of plastic or fiberglass, the $299 price tag for CF and not needing to be painted doesn't seem too crazy, although still more than I'd spend on them unless I was going for a very aggressive front end look. Gives a good inbetween from stock to the R400 front bumper (which I'm not a big fan of).

Price is definitely competitive compared to the SRS, but I honestly would rather have Gloss black or Flat black...

I really wish ECS would make a simpler version of their exterior mods.

Neilsdeal

Ready to race!
The ECS piece looks square edged to me. The MK7 is a box but it has smooth edges and this piece looks off in comparison.

A matter of taste.

I considered switching to these if the end product looked good enough, but I think I'll stick with my SRS. ECS are a little too bulkly/blocky for my tastes; and carbon fiber does absolutely nothing for me.

I actually was considering taking my SRS ones off until I added a splitter recently. They just added some aesthetic weight that really needed balancing out, imo. I'd say the same goes for these ECS ones.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I considered switching to these if the end product looked good enough, but I think I'll stick with my SRS. ECS are a little too bulkly/blocky for my tastes; and carbon fiber does absolutely nothing for me.

I actually was considering taking my SRS ones off until I added a splitter recently. They just added some aesthetic weight that really needed balancing out, imo. I'd say the same goes for these ECS ones.

If you ever plan on selling your SRS ones...give me a holler.:D

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
The only way I’ll go with the CS bumper is if it’s paid through insurance?. Hit me up if you ever sell those covers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk