GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Full color change vinyl wrap

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Yeah I saw that but the car is completely white now. That's why I'm confused. Thought it was wrapped. For a second I thought it was two different people.
If you look closely, the back door in the accident photos is still gray. Might need to turn up brightness on your device

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I gave up today

I’m always busy and not as good at wrapping as I thought lol, so I guess this was just an expensive lesson in “know your limits”

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Reviving a dead thread. Anyone have any pics of your cars wrapped / prices of either DIY or at a shop. Looks like most places are going to be around 2k to get this done.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Reviving a dead thread. Anyone have any pics of your cars wrapped / prices of either DIY or at a shop. Looks like most places are going to be around 2k to get this done.
I am getting my car fully wrapped and ceramic coated in about 3 weeks with this apparently super glossy finish wrap from Inozetek. I was quoted $2900CAN for this particular wrap material+install. It would have been slightly cheaper had I gone with a 3M or Avery I was told. I will definitely post pictures when it's finished. I opted for their Nardo Grey (actual name of the wrap) so it should turn out pretty good. My installer just did an M3 with the exact wrap I am getting.

FullSizeR.jpg
IMG_2652.jpg
IMG_2664.jpg

Last edited:

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I am getting my car fully wrapped and ceramic coated in about 3 weeks with this apparently super glossy finish wrap from Inozetek. I was quoted $2900CAN for this particular wrap material+install. It would have been slightly cheaper had I gone with a 3M or Avery I was told. I will definitely post pictures when it's finished. I opted for their Nardo Grey (actual name of the wrap) so it should turn out pretty good. My installer just did an M3 with the exact wrap I am getting.

I am a fan of that color. Was that nto the same color this original thread was going with also before Jake abandoned the project?

$2900 CAN would put it in basically the same ballpark as what i am seeing for price quotes. Thanks for the reply.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Nardo Grey is my favorite color for a car......would love to see the results! FWIW, I was quoted by the shop I use, $200 to wrap the roof alone.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Nardo Grey is my favorite color for a car......would love to see the results! FWIW, I was quoted by the shop I use, $200 to wrap the roof alone.
I had my roof wrapped and it as about $250CAN so pretty similar pricing. My installer used an Avery gloss black material and so far I can't recommend it, at least for the gloss black. It has developed a weird hazing around the edges of the wrap that weren't there before and it has gotten worse over time. I will eventually replace the roof wrap when I go in for the color change. The picture below is from the first day it was installed.

VideoCapture_20200618-064955.jpg